McDermott Committs to Miami!!!!

Advertisement
Reminded that, even after his son announces his college choice, it will still be almost 10 months from Signing Day and that it won't stop the flurry of recruiting activity surrounding his son, Randy McDermott disagreed with a chuckle.

"Oh, I'll make it stop," he said. "If I have to call the head guy myself. I'll make it stop. This is just our opinion as a family, I don't know that the recruiting process is healthy for kids. It fills their heads with all kinds of different things for a 16 or 17 year that needs to be a high school student and work on their grades and not think he's all that and a bag of chips."

the mcdermott family needs to make more babies

I haven't checked, but I bet Luke is ****ed off because Miami offered McDermott a scholarship, but not the 5'10" 387lb OG on the MNW JV team who already has offers from BCC and Southern.

We get it already luke maybe crazy but the dude loves Um to his on fault. I know for a fact he got Yearby to look at UM hard and changed his tune with Um even before Coley came here.

I haven't checked, but I bet Luke is ****ed off because Miami offered McDermott a scholarship, but not the 5'10" 387lb OG on the MNW JV team who already has offers from BCC and Southern.

We get it already luke maybe crazy but the dude loves Um to his on fault. I know for a fact he got Yearby to look at UM hard and changed his tune with Um even before Coley came here.

Your right Luke love Miami... loves them so much he ***** on them as much as he can. **** Luke.

Advertisement
y9kg.gif

James Coley ‏@CoachColey 7s
It's our U-niverse!!!!! Get U-se to it!!!!

Coley's hyped!!!!!!

Coley is officially on my man crush list with this ****!! ******* love it, and this is an Fswho grad, who left to come here. You can just tell this is your typical Miami High raised around the OB Miami boy through and through!

Advertisement
More ND butthurt

Originally Posted by STLDomer
“@jeffgreer: McDermott committed to Al Golden at practice last week and "Golden went nuts," McDermott's dad said. #canes”

Probably how it got leaked
-Golden is a tool!

More ND butthurt

Originally Posted by STLDomer
“@jeffgreer: McDermott committed to Al Golden at practice last week and "Golden went nuts," McDermott's dad said. #canes”

Probably how it got leaked
-Golden is a tool!

I guess getting excited to coach 18 year old kids is a bad thing for a college football coach whose job it is to coach 18 year old kids?

The domer probably thinks swearing at the kid for times in the future when he will **** up would be a better response.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back