McDermott Committs to Miami!!!!

I believe Tyler is big into fishing. I'd assume KC is too. You cant catch many mahi & wahoo up in south bend. Knew he was coming all along

Nah I heard they're more into hogging anyway lol...

Advertisement
295.gif

Should put Brennen Caroll's face on there---if it's possible.

In completely unrelated news...

Tyler McDermott released from his G.A. job with Notre Dame. Brian Kelly cited that he could not fulfill his G.A. obligations properly.

Last edited:
In completely unrelated news...

Tyler McDermott released from his G.A. job with Notre Dame. Brian Kelly cited that he could not fulfill his G.A. obligations properly.

c'mon man, Brian Kelly has class...he'll wait ATLEAST a week before firing Tyler on a completely unrelated transgression

j/k

c'mon man, Brian Kelly has class...he'll wait ATLEAST a week before firing Tyler on a completely unrelated transgression

Advertisement
Awesome news!!!

Yearby, McDermott, Michel & VJ all in before the end of April would be a major coup for coach Golden & his staff......

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Another big gain by joesph yearby", " and Miami OLine is just mauling Florida States Dline" -Brett Mursenburger.....or however u spell it lol.

Advertisement
No more ring around the rozy in the 1 on 1's...Either bring it or get run over

[video=youtube;lM6WCg81gZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM6WCg81gZM[/video]

Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer 1h
McDermott committed to Al Golden at practice last week and "Golden went nuts," McDermott's dad said. #canes

Advertisement
Back