McDermott Committs to Miami!!!!

more from Irish Envy

We'll see what happens with the Miami violations. Plus they're about due for a nasty brawl or other travesty to happen. Things can change but might as well take his word for it for now.
My favorites:

"The atmosphere at last Thursday's Miami spring practice was circus. Loud, brazen music filled the air. High school recruits and their coaches were loitering on and around the field. Before the barbecue lunch break, smiling linemen were comically trying to catch punts from a jug machine. Hurricane insiders have KC McDermott committing to the U. Is this another, twitter sourced, if no news, send rumors! Remember Alex Collins? The Miami staff, his brother, and his mother had Alex going to Miami. Remember Mario Cristobal? Miami legacy, grateful and enthusiastic to be coaching at the U. This is the third time around for the McDermott family in the recruiting process. Are greasy fingers all you want out of a football scholarship?"

"This one was a done deal before it started. Not a good fit from the getgo from lots I have heard. And I do not disparage KC, family, convictU, Al Golden or anybody in that. Okay I disparage convictU every chance I get. (PSST! The other Miami is a better school, and it is in the MAC!)"

Advertisement
36.gif

more from Irish Envy

We'll see what happens with the Miami violations. Plus they're about due for a nasty brawl or other travesty to happen. Things can change but might as well take his word for it for now.
My favorites:

"The atmosphere at last Thursday's Miami spring practice was circus. Loud, brazen music filled the air. High school recruits and their coaches were loitering on and around the field. Before the barbecue lunch break, smiling linemen were comically trying to catch punts from a jug machine. Hurricane insiders have KC McDermott committing to the U. Is this another, twitter sourced, if no news, send rumors! Remember Alex Collins? The Miami staff, his brother, and his mother had Alex going to Miami. Remember Mario Cristobal? Miami legacy, grateful and enthusiastic to be coaching at the U. This is the third time around for the McDermott family in the recruiting process. Are greasy fingers all you want out of a football scholarship?"

"This one was a done deal before it started. Not a good fit from the getgo from lots I have heard. And I do not disparage KC, family, convictU, Al Golden or anybody in that. Okay I disparage convictU every chance I get. (PSST! The other Miami is a better school, and it is in the MAC!)"

14.jpg

1.jpg:large

also, I would like to thank the PBC high school auditorium for giving me inspiration for a forum title.

now I know, t-shirt = mission

Advertisement
1.jpg:large

also, I would like to thank the PBC high school auditorium for giving me inspiration for a forum title.

now I know, t-shirt = mission

Look at the ****** mug on this kid. Looks like a savant named Mongo...the only thing he rates high in is protective instinct and destruction.

Advertisement
@CoachColey how does it feel to be a trader. Get ready for Fsu to roll over you.
5:23pm - 2 Apr 13

Oh they so so mad

Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven't checked, but I bet Luke is ****ed off because Miami offered McDermott a scholarship, but not the 5'10" 387lb OG on the MNW JV team who already has offers from BCC and Southern.

I haven't checked, but I bet Luke is ****ed off because Miami offered McDermott a scholarship, but not the 5'10" 387lb OG on the MNW JV team who already has offers from BCC and Southern.

Wtf is that possible? yo that kid neeeds to stay away from the field and lose weight because his back is gonna be ****ed up when he gets older

Advertisement
Back