McCord throwing old staff under the bus...

B.B.B

Oh wait.....
not sure he realizes he's trying Yearby though..

Tyriq The Freak
‏@1SevenRiq
Walk ons who ran **** near a 5 flat were able to stay with lil Yearb while me and grace struggled cause our technique was bad

Advertisement
Golden and company was the worst. Couldn't recruit nor coach and develop players it was a crime!

McCord is going to be a solid pro. He's got the physical makeup, but received poor coaching. He showed flashes here and there, enough to get him noticed by a lot of teams. He'll get a chance and I believe he'll be a decent pro. You can bet a guy like Zo is lickin his lips at some of these Canes that are going to come out that he'll (as well as other teams) get at a discount.

These Shannon-Golden Era Canes are always producing higher than their stock suggested and I think the trend will continue.

He should just worry about his NFL career. Taking shots at his old coaching staff won't help. NFL guys know full well how ****** Golden was

Tyriq The Freak
‏@1SevenRiq
Walk ons who ran **** near a 5 flat were able to stay with lil Yearb while me and grace struggled cause our technique was bad

No he isnt.... He is saying that no matter what speed you may posses if you don't have the right technique then you can't cover running backs properly

Advertisement
He should just worry about his NFL career. Taking shots at his old coaching staff won't help. NFL guys know full well how ****ty Golden was

He wasn't taking a shot at the staff read the comments before he posted that post

He should just worry about his NFL career. Taking shots at his old coaching staff won't help. NFL guys know full well how ****ty Golden was

This was the post before
"
😂😂😂 one thing I learned my 4 years here is that it's not always about speed. W/o Technique, speed is a waste Patna"

Tyriq The Freak
‏@1SevenRiq

No he isnt.... He is saying that no matter what speed you may posses if you don't have the right technique then you can't cover running backs properly

your level of reading comprehension is very consistent... Not sure if you are trying to troll me with your responses or you're really that dumb

He says walk ons that run 5.0 40s can stay with Yearby.

Advertisement
brock is actually right here. Tyriq was defending the old staff. He was not being facetious. He has tons of posts that seem to back up his support for the old staff.

Remember, McCord was the one who yelled at the fans who were heckling D'Onofrio.

Tyriq The Freak
‏@1SevenRiq

your level of reading comprehension is very consistent... Not sure if you are trying to troll me with your responses or you're really that dumb

He says walk ons that run 5.0 40s can stay with Yearby.

Definitely implying that even with their speed they struggled guarding yearby BECAUSE of their technique while someone who was slower than them could stick with yearby...

Last edited:

Tyriq The Freak
‏@1SevenRiq

Which begs the question re: McCord, why did these MFrs keep putting that square peg into the round hole? I mean, after four years, you should have an idea of what your personnel can and can not do. Golden and his staff certainly put a lot of can-not-do on the field pretty often to expected results.

Advertisement

Tyriq The Freak
‏@1SevenRiq

Which begs the question re: McCord, why did these MFrs keep putting that square peg into the round hole? I mean, after four years, you should have an idea of what your personnel can and can not do. Golden and his staff certainly put a lot of can-not-do on the field pretty often to expected results.
They were clueless of how to properly utilize florida talent on defense and offense for that matter as well

McCord is going to be a solid pro. He's got the physical makeup, but received poor coaching. He showed flashes here and there, enough to get him noticed by a lot of teams. He'll get a chance and I believe he'll be a decent pro. You can bet a guy like Zo is lickin his lips at some of these Canes that are going to come out that he'll (as well as other teams) get at a discount.

These Shannon-Golden Era Canes are always producing higher than their stock suggested and I think the trend will continue.

I don't see him in the NFL. Highly unlikely he gets drafted imo

Advertisement

I can see him get drafted with a good combine, Free Agent contract for sure. He is very athletic with good speed and build. Very similar to Armbrister physically who made the Jaguars as a FA last year and even started 3 games.

Here is Thurston Armbrister's ProDay results:
LB 6'2" 241
40: 4.67
225 Reps: 20
VJ: 33.5
BJ: 116
Shut: 4.44
3 cone: 6.89

These are results from 2014: (weight is from senior year profile)

Thurston Armbrister:
6'3", 241
4.73 40 (4.62 best), 4.42 20-yard shuttle, 18 reps of 225, 415 squat, 286 power clean, 335 bench press, 32 vertical

Tyriq McCord:
6'3" 241
4.66 40 (4.63 best), 4.42 20-yard shuttle, 17 reps of 225, 535 squat, 318 power clean, 355 bench press, 37 vertical

As you can see they are almost identical in terms of size and speed. Remember these numbers were from over a year ago for McCord so he could have improved on them. I think he will have a good chance of making an NFL team this year.

I can see him get drafted with a good combine, Free Agent contract for sure. He is very athletic with good speed and build. Very similar to Armbrister physically who made the Jaguars as a FA last year and even started 3 games.

Here is Thurston Armbrister's ProDay results:
LB 6'2" 241
40: 4.67
225 Reps: 20
VJ: 33.5
BJ: 116
Shut: 4.44
3 cone: 6.89

These are results from 2014: (weight is from senior year profile)

Thurston Armbrister:
6'3", 241
4.73 40 (4.62 best), 4.42 20-yard shuttle, 18 reps of 225, 415 squat, 286 power clean, 335 bench press, 32 vertical

Tyriq McCord:
6'3" 241
4.66 40 (4.63 best), 4.42 20-yard shuttle, 17 reps of 225, 535 squat, 318 power clean, 355 bench press, 37 vertical

As you can see they are almost identical in terms of size and speed. Remember these numbers were from over a year ago for McCord so he could have improved on them. I think he will have a good chance of making an NFL team this year.

Mccord got bigger abd slower..Thanx, Al

McCord is positionless at the next level. He is an edge pass rusher without Bruce Irvin-type speed and athleticism. He's never shown a capacity to do much other than rush off the edge, and he's just ok at that. He is undersized for anything he would seem to evolve into. I wouldn't expect much from him. There's nothing to suggest he'll be a good pro. He might make a practice squad or something.

McCord is positionless at the next level. He is an edge pass rusher without Bruce Irvin-type speed and athleticism. He's never shown a capacity to do much other than rush off the edge, and he's just ok at that. He is undersized for anything he would seem to evolve into. I wouldn't expect much from him. There's nothing to suggest he'll be a good pro. He might make a practice squad or something.

Agree. UFA with little chance at carving out a role on a team. Like you said, he's a tweener without any burst, which is the death knell for a tweener.

I'll be surprised if he breaks a 4.7.

Advertisement
Back