McCluster announcing tomorrow

Advertisement
Some of the game is short area, some of it is not. what happens when he has to drop into coverage or when he is chasing a
LB to the sideline, he will most likely get expose on the college level due to the increase speed of the game.
Still not a 40 yard sprint bro. If you diagnose you a step of head bro

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not about him. Most are fine with him going to FSU. It’s about the lack of LBs period

Maybe because the plan could be to target safeties and turn them into LBs? Speed kills.

Question is: would you rather have a slowish 4-star LB or a fast 3 star safety? LB is probably stronger and more ready to contribute immediately (maybe gets reps as 3rd teamer), while the safety needs a year or 2 in the weight room, but when he's ready his RS Sophomore year, he can run and hit like a truck. Really not a right or wrong answer, just depends what kind of defense you plan on running.

Lol...

Sam is a Cane legacy, his uncle is Nate The Great & the Brooks family is Liberty City royalty.

He was born a Cane, that entire family are as diehard Cane fans as you can get. Sam only decommited temporarily because Diaz got hired by Temple & he didn't know who the LB coach was going to be because he has a very close relationship with Diaz & was the only coach staff who he really talked to.

Once DVD & Banda reached out to him just a few hours later he immediately told the staff he was coming back, just made a rash decision because he was unsure of what was going on. He announced his recommitment 2 days later, but the staff already knew ahead of time.

I can tell you with 100% fact knowing Sam since he was a jit he was going to be a Cane no matter what.
How has his knee recovery been going? He wasn't as explosive this past season but I could tell he was gaining confidence and trusting his knee more as the season progressed. I wonder how his flexibility and bend is with that leg.

Advertisement
How has his knee recovery been going? He wasn't as explosive this past season but I could tell he was gaining confidence and trusting his knee more as the season progressed. I wonder how his flexibility and bend is with that leg.
Idk why people keep acting like he lost a step, he literally had his best Season in HS last year.

He had 100tcks 20TFL's & 16 sacks last year & was the most dominant player on the field in the state title game vs Armwood where he lead them to a shutout Championship victory.

He's been recovered 100% works out constantly, the kid's work ethic is next level & is a self motivated person that has the internal fire to be great that the old school Canes used to have.

Idk why people keep acting like he lost a step, he literally had his best Season in HS last year.

He had 100tcks 20TFL's & 16 sacks last year & was the most dominant player on the field in the state title game vs Armwood where he lead them to a shutout Championship victory.

He's been recovered 100% works out constantly, the kid's work ethic is next level & is a self motivated person that has the internal fire to be great that the old school Canes used to have.
His movements didn't appear natural when you compare it to his Junior season. Maybe the knee brace he wore during his senior season stole some freedom of movement. It's good to know he's fully recovered though. I think he can contribute on special teams this season then take over for Pickney as the Will in 2020. With his ability to rush, I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a role as the rush LB on 3rd and distance plays.

Advertisement
Lmao alright ncaa football 14 recruiting class tactics
SPARQ ratings matter and it's wrong to dismiss them. The only one that doesn't really matter is the power throw the others will give u a rough idea of a players athletic upside and in this case it's not very high. U can overlook a mediocre 40 if the other numbers suggest it's an outlier but again that's not the case here

Can’t wait for him to hit campus. He and huff can be a special duo

QUOTE="Mr. Dynasty1, post: 3974208, member: 5494"]
It’s not about him. Most are fine with him going to FSU. It’s about the lack of LBs period
[/QUOTE]
It's still early but I feel you. It would be nice to get one aboard soon.

Advertisement
Back