McCluster announcing tomorrow

But it is that different. Have you run a 40 before?
It's not that different either, I have looked at the dudes tape as well and he is slow. He is quick when the distance is short, but when the distance is a little longer, u can clearly see he lacks the speed to give chase.

Advertisement
Ive been a bit confused on our lb recruiting the last 2-3 cycles already. Luckily we were able to land 2 die hards in Huff and Brooks last cycle.
I’m not sure what the direction we are going with regards to lb recruiting. I’m not sure the coaches are either

I don't want to hear that ****, he is not beating any D1 RB towards the sideline even if he has an angle. There is no way his football speed and 40 speed are that different. Unless the dude is Jonathon Vilma type level than he can go.
His football speed and his 40 time are different. My guess is he’s a 4.8-4.9 runner. Not great but not 5.13.

Advertisement
Ive been a bit confused on our lb recruiting the last 2-3 cycles already. Luckily we were able to land 2 die hards in Huff and Brooks last cycle.
I wouldn’t call Brooks a die hard. He decommited and then had no where else to go so he came back. I’m not sure he would b a cane if during that period another good school wanted him

Manny isn’t a good recruiter and never has been. Not sure Baker can pick up the slack either. Manny got lucky with his first group who is still here. He hasn’t done anything since. As you mentioned Brooks and Huff were coming to Miami either way. Manny is good at schemes and X and O’s....not recruiting.
I disagree. I think it’s hard to get linebackers to come here when they have 2 all Americans and 1 other stud in front of them.

Advertisement
Will he stick to the worst academic school in the state when Willie is canned? Talk to me later in year regarding any FSU commit.

So him and Mathis wanted to attend school together. Mathis doesn’t have FSU in his top 3. It’s Miami or auburn lol. Unless they doin their own thing but I feel Mathis is all Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn’t call Brooks a die hard. He decommited and then had no where else to go so he came back. I’m not sure he would b a cane if during that period another good school wanted him
A ton of schools would've lined up to sign Brooks. He's an animal.

no where else to go.....

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back