McCluster announcing tomorrow

It's not that different either, I have looked at the dudes tape as well and he is slow. He is quick when the distance is short, but when the distance is a little longer, u can clearly see he lacks the speed to give chase.
Okay but exactly when are you asking a linebackers to cover 40 yards. That position is recognition short area quickness. Which shows on tape that he has that

Advertisement
I disagree. I think it’s hard to get linebackers to come here when they have 2 all Americans and 1 other stud in front of them.

All-Americans? Did I miss our LB getting All-American awards? Another stud? Who McCloud who got benched cause he wasn’t good enough and didn’t fit our new scheme. Stop making excuses.

no where else to go.....

tenor.gif
There literally wasn’t. After he decommitted he didn’t even get invited anywhere

Ive been a bit confused on our lb recruiting the last 2-3 cycles already. Luckily we were able to land 2 die hards in Huff and Brooks last cycle.

i kind of think that manny sees his defense moving more towards strikers and DBs and away from linebackers. i think it's telling that they're going after 5 stars like flowe and sampha at MLB... they know that they will always want a guy like shaq on the field. but these last few cycles they don't appear to be putting tons of resources into recruiting OLBs and i don't think it's because they "can't recruit" (as some others have said)

Advertisement
Okay but exactly when are you asking a linebackers to cover 40 yards. That position is recognition short area quickness. Which shows on tape that he has that
Some of the game is short area, some of it is not. what happens when he has to drop into coverage or when he is chasing a
LB to the sideline, he will most likely get expose on the college level due to the increase speed of the game.

I wouldn’t call Brooks a die hard. He decommited and then had no where else to go so he came back. I’m not sure he would b a cane if during that period another good school wanted him
Lol...

Sam is a Cane legacy, his uncle is Nate The Great & the Brooks family is Liberty City royalty.

He was born a Cane, that entire family are as diehard Cane fans as you can get. Sam only decommited temporarily because Diaz got hired by Temple & he didn't know who the LB coach was going to be because he has a very close relationship with Diaz & was the only coach staff who he really talked to.

Once DVD & Banda reached out to him just a few hours later he immediately told the staff he was coming back, just made a rash decision because he was unsure of what was going on. He announced his recommitment 2 days later, but the staff already knew ahead of time.

I can tell you with 100% fact knowing Sam since he was a jit he was going to be a Cane no matter what.

Advertisement
All-Americans? Did I miss our LB getting All-American awards? Another stud? Who McCloud who got benched cause he wasn’t good enough and didn’t fit our new scheme. Stop making excuses.
Mccloud didn't get benched and the scheme is the same.

Lol...

Sam is a Cane legacy, his uncle is Nate The Great & the Brooks family is Liberty City royalty.

He was born a Cane, that entire family are as diehard Cane fans as you can get. Sam only decommited temporarily because Diaz got hired by Temple & he didn't know who the LB coach was going to be because he has a very close relationship with Diaz & was the only coach staff who he really talked to.

Once DVD & Banda reached out to him just a few hours later he immediately told the staff he was coming back, just made a rash decision because he was unsure of what was going on. He announced his recommitment 2 days later, but the staff already knew ahead of time.

I can tell you with 100% fact knowing Sam since he was a jit he was going to be a Cane no matter what.
I too heard the same...

Advertisement
I wouldn’t call Brooks a die hard. He decommited and then had no where else to go so he came back. I’m not sure he would b a cane if during that period another good school wanted him

I give Brooks the benefit of the doubt. His decommitment was a panic reaction to Manny leaving. He quickly realized the error and came back.

MCCloud played like 25% of snaps last year and we moved to a striker and put him on the bench. What team were you watching last year?
Mccloud was the starting striker and played way more than 25%. He had 44 tackles last year and finley 28. He must have been active as **** with that little of playing time. And the striker has been part of diaz defense. So what team you been watching?

Advertisement
I disagree. I think it’s hard to get linebackers to come here when they have 2 all Americans and 1 other stud in front of them.
Nah man. Worst case scenario, you are in the rotation your Sophomore year.
Edit: We have absolutely no depth at LB. Kids should be lining up to come here just because of depth. Now imagine the down hill, sideline to sideline system we have in place?

Advertisement
Back