McCluster announcing tomorrow

Advertisement
I get that, but even when they are down they still pull in elite OOS kids. It doesn't matter though, their recruiting doesn't affect ours all that much as we don't go head to head on all that many recruits.

One thing I think Manny has done well is to identify the kind of guys he wants and bring them in. We just need to land a higher percentage of our priority recruits. I think winning more consistently will correct many of woes on the trails
It's pretty simple, It is a Chick school and that means a lot of love...… Don't EVER underestimate the power of the pxxxy! EVER.

Ive been a bit confused on our lb recruiting the last 2-3 cycles already. Luckily we were able to land 2 die hards in Huff and Brooks last cycle.
Definitely agree. It's like we simply push away or don't want the cream of the crop. Atleast in this cycle were going after some certified goons. Just worry with most were simply too late to the gang bang. Sortve seems like what I'd envision a fluffer feels like at a bukkake flick. Just showing up simply for the fvck of it.

Just get me some LBs... Don't care where they from! The state of Florida got plenty to offer. Stop being picky and offer the following:

Jesus Machado
Tyler Berrong
Devon Betty
Quitman Kincaid
Andy Garcia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only way we get better is by expecting better. Imma hold this staff to a high standard and yea Imma b mad when they loose. This is a LOSS! Not gonna make the same mistake I made with Richt. TNM is cool but you gotta win. Yall can make excuses and hold Manny's nuts if you want

Advertisement
You guys are mad about missing a slow lb?
I'm not mad we lost McCluster. I'm mad he played our whole staff when he's been an FSU lean forever, got us to offer his brother, got us to offer his best friend/package deal in Mathis (who doesn't have FSU in his top 3), and also got us to offer other kids in the area. This is part of recruiting and at least we found in May and not signing day like the lakeland duo.

The only way we get better is by expecting better. Imma hold this staff to a high standard and yea Imma b mad when they loose. This is a LOSS! Not gonna make the same mistake I made with Richt. TNM is cool but you gotta win. Yall can make excuses and hold Manny's nuts if you want
If we miss out on a elite athlete be mad, look at his measurables

You think he's going to be able to add weight and get faster and be more explosive? If he can, credit to him and I will take the L, but be mad about something else

Advertisement
Back