McClendon telling WR's not to go to Miami because they are going to run the ball a lot

I would think we'll be just the opposite, i.e., not much of a run game but heavy into throwing a lot with TVD.

Advertisement
I once tantric-edged for 16 hours before the Iron Bowl. My ********s turned fire-engine red and I had a fever for 6 days. We aint comin to *** anymore, we comin to enter the ******. And me being a lean guy, I can crawl in there, make a fire, sleep sitting up, and eat rice for months.
You, @I'm james Jackson brother and @TrumpyCane

PROTECT THESE NEEGAS AT ALL COSTS

Th
Ho hum. No matter how we slice it, going 0 for 4 with Perk, Jacoby, DJ Allen yesterday, and Citizen sucks but overall im ok with the class. WR room leaves A LOT to be desired…. A LOT
Is why I ***** with you.

Honest asf with no sunshine pumping.

You know... whenever you're ready to make the jump and throw up the U....

We got you.

Advertisement
Negative recruiting has been around for a lot of years but this was beyond rediculous.

I really don't get it. When TVD puts up 400 yards in Game 1 all you have to do is call the kid and ask him if he's wondering why the UGA coach lied to him, and what else you think he's been lying about?

See what a little attention to the O-line will do, Already!

Let's hope we have that problem early on, nothing like a ball/game control O-line that even Heisman Hopeful's fear - because with 7-8 minute drives they have to be perfect every time they get the ball.

Advertisement
'checks passing offense rankings under Smart'

2021: 51st
2020: 45th
2019: 72nd
2018: 73rd
2017: 106th
2016: 97th

Ah yes, I've heard they call it the "greatest show on turf".
You would think a team that just won a National Championship would be a little less insecure and not resort to negative or false recruiting tactics. Smart is the kind of obnoxious *** that makes you willing to like Nick Saban. The good news, Kirby Smart will get a dose of reality when Alabama kicks his behind next season. As for McClendon, it makes you realize he didn't have as much class as you hoped he would. Lot's of good WR coaches in America that can recruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back