McClendon telling WR's not to go to Miami because they are going to run the ball a lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got a top QB coming back and someone thinks we won’t use him? The **** wrong with that guy
Meanwhile, they have a top WR leave the program to go to their rival Alabama. I would literally rub that **** in their faces on the recruiting trail. I'd also point out historical statistics on UGA's lack of a passing game under Kirby.

That WR negative recruiting **** is going to backfire when the facts are laid bare.

Advertisement
The majority of his top recruits ain't even WR's, and the 2 highest rated WR's he ever recruited WAS WHEN HE WAS WITH MARIO.

This dude is a clown.
I heard all the hype about how great he was as a recruiter and I saw the list of star players he was credited with signing. Most of them were at Georgia under Mark Richt a decade ago while he was a RB coach. I’m trying to find a difference maker at WR while he was at Oregon but even with a first round NFL quarterback, their top receivers were Dillon Mitchell (7th round pick, currently unemployed) and Johnny Johnson who is likely to go un drafted in this years draft. Strictly as a WR coach Greg Likens does laps around him.

I heard all the hype about how great he was as a recruiter and I saw the list of star players he was credited with signing. Most of them were at Georgia under Mark Richt a decade ago while he was a RB coach. I’m trying to find a difference maker at WR while he was at Oregon but even with a first round NFL quarterback, their top receivers were Dillon Mitchell (7th round pick, currently unemployed) and Johnny Johnson who is likely to go un drafted in this years draft. Strictly as a WR coach Greg Likens does laps around him.
He’s Dugans 2.0

Check that. He wasn’t even the coach for either of those guys. He was flopping at USCe during that season.

This is hilarious to me when, for years, Georgia has been the very definition of “Three yards and a cloud of dust” on offense. Second, his statement becomes even more assanine when you factor in that we haven’t even named an OC yet so nobody even knows what type of offense we’ll be running. Third, IMO, from top to bottom I believe Miami has the most talented and deep collection of RBs in the country so you **** right we’re going to be running the ball...a bunch. At the end of the day he’s just doing his job so it’s hard to be mad, but it doesn’t negate the fact that it’s just a really dumb statement.

Advertisement
Meme Reaction GIF

Won't use WRs...UGA..

Advertisement
doing his job. ****, id expect Steele to do same here if we run into kids he was briefly recruiting at MD

Negative recruiting has been around for a lot of years but this was beyond rediculous.
BMac must really think these kids are dumb or unaware of anything to make a comment like that. As a recruit, he would instantly lose credibility if he sat in front of me and said that.

Advertisement
Back