Maybe Jagr is onto something....

Poorly coached Florida college teams, who are also comprised of out-of-state kids by the way, don't prove your fvckin' point. That's for **** sure.
UCF seems to be doing okay with a roster full of FLA kids. Oh let me guess, that doesn't count cause it's lower level?

UCF doesn't play a lick of defense, so throw out half of that roster. UCF also has a freak QB from Hawaii.

Advertisement
You keep bringing up one game played by Deerfield. I keep bringing up that Florida P5 teams have lost 127 games in the last ten years.

But yeah, that Deerfield game proves that there's nothing wrong at all with Florida football.

You know why I keep bringing up the DB game, as well as other high school games?

Cause high games are a true reflection of regional football.
These programs consist of FLA players and FLA coaches, unlike college football.

UCF doesn't play a lick of defense, so throw out half of that roster. UCF also has a freak QB from Hawaii.

And we play defense, but not offense.
So can we throw out that half of our roster?

Cause if we did, our team doesn't look so soft then. Does it?

No, it can't be about the players.
You know why?

CAUSE EVERY PROGRAM IN THE COUNTRY WANTS THOSE SAME PLAYERS YOU *******!!!!!

No they don't. Alabama has as many kids from Maryland/ DC as they have from south Florida. And that's like six each. They are dominating the sport with kids from Alabama and Georgia.

You know why I keep bringing up the DB game, as well as other high school games?

Cause high games are a true reflection of regional football.
These programs consist of FLA players and FLA coaches, unlike college football.

Florida high school football coaching is an absolute mess. Pointing out five out of 600 teams shows that you don't really get what we're talking about here.

Advertisement
Talent and high school coaching, aren’t the issue.

Good coaches maximize player potential. We don’t have a good coach so that’s why we’re seeing a crap product taking the field on Saturdays.

If you are going to recruit a bunch of kids with no football fundamentals then you better have some quality coaches.

Thats part of the problem.

A lot of great high school talent but not a lot of great or sophiaticated high school coaching.

And we play defense, but not offense.
So can we throw out that half of our roster?

Cause if we did, our team doesn't look so soft then. Does it?

Our defense isn't exactly playing Texas Tech and Arizona State every week. Boston College did just about whatever they wanted.

No they don't. Alabama has as many kids from Maryland/ DC as they have from south Florida. And that's like six each. They are dominating the sport with kids from Alabama and Georgia.

Yet one of their best players is from South FLA, which isn't uncommon at Alabama. And they have a true freshman from FLA starting at CB.
Pretty sure they have a few FLA guys on their defense actually.

Advertisement
Yet one of their best players is from South FLA, which isn't uncommon at Alabama. And they have a true freshman from FLA starting at CB.
Pretty sure they have a few FLA guys on their defense actually.

Anecdotal. Good god.

We have dozens and dozens of SF players every single year and we continue to lose games to bad teams.

Advertisement
Florida high school football coaching is an absolute mess. Pointing out five out of 600 teams shows that you don't really get what we're talking about here.

Hey d!ckweed, I can only reference the teams that play out-of-state. I can't reference the other 590 teams in FLA if I have no out-of-state games to reference.

Your argument is retarded.

When good South FLA teams leave the state and play other good programs from around the country, majority of the time the South FLA teams win. Ain't no dancing around that fact, dude.

Miami, FSU, and Florida = hundreds of south Florida players over the years = 127 losses in a decade.

The response? "Jeudy is playing well at Alabama!!!"

Well, then, that settles it.

Anecdotal. Good god.

We have dozens and dozens of SF players every single year and we continue to lose games to bad teams.
CAUSE WE'RE COACHING LIKE ****.

What don't you understand about this?
Richt had a team full of GA kids for 15 years and could never get by UF.

Advertisement
The strongest/toughest part of our team right now is the defense, which is made-up almost entirely of Florida kids.

On offense we've got a Quarterback from Alabama who's half retarded.
A 6'5" WR from Maryland who's a paper tiger.
A 6'6" WR from Jersey who can't even get on the field because he plays small.
And Out-of-state O-Linemen who get pushed around.

WTF are you dummies talking about?

I dont disagree but to be fair

Our best DL = LA
Our best RB = GA(Arguable)
Our best TE = NV
Our best WR = IL
Our best CB = AL
Our best QB = GA(According to rumor)

Hey d!ckweed, I can only reference the teams that play out-of-state. I can't reference the other 590 teams in FLA if I have no out-of-state games to reference.

Your argument is retarded.

When good South FLA teams leave the state and play other good programs from around the country, majority of the time the South FLA teams wins. Ain't no dancing around that fact, dude.

That's awesome. And it has nothing to do with what is being said here. Being fast and playing streetball might get you some wins against freaking Buford. This is a different level.

CAUSE WE'RE COACHING LIKE ****.

What don't you understand about this?
Richt had a team full of GA kids for 15 years and could never get by UF.

You mean back when the Florida P5 teams were good? Thanks for making my point. How is Georgia doing against Florida today? ****, how is Missouri and Kentucky doing against Florida today?

(Please, please tell me about the quality coaching at Missouri and Kentucky and Duke and Tulane).

I dont disagree but to be fair

Our best DL = LA
Our best RB = GA(Arguable)
Our best TE = NV
Our best WR = IL
Our best CB = AL
Our best QB = GA(According to rumor)

How about the gutsiest guy in the last decade to play here: Berrios. Then watch f'ing Dee Wiggins try to make a tough catch.

Advertisement
Back