Maybe Jagr is onto something....

Advertisement
Advertisement
You didn't respond to the second part. Paycheck players. The NFL angle is irrelevant because no one has questioned their talent.

This has to be a troll job, right? You can't really be this dense.

You don't start for a major D1 program and then play in the NFL by being soft.

Advertisement
This has to be a troll job, right? You can't really be this dense.

You don't start for a major D1 program and then play in the NFL by being soft.

You don't have to resort to insults just because we disagree. I don't question your resume or knowledge one bit.

When I say soft, I think you know what I mean. There is no mental toughness when adversity hits. It looks like players on four Florida teams have quit because the seasons didn't go perfectly.

Advertisement
That's the one great thing about the shipwRicht, all sorts of tickets and parking spots have opened up. So I'll give him that

Almost like the last 30 years of Miami football. Tickets and parking spots have never been an issue.

Carol City and Miami Central, two neighborhood public schools, gave IMG everything they wanted despite being out-matched and undersized.

And I've already referenced Deerfield beating Buford GA and blowing out Westlake, and STA absolutely slaughtering Dematha.

Buford had a huge size advantage on Deerfield, a facilities advantage, a coaching advantage and a location advantage...and Deerfield still drove 10 hours to GA and beat that a$$. Buford and their $200k coaching staff and SEC O-line got beat by a neighborhood school who's coaches receiver $1500 stipends (if they're lucky).

How the fvck you accomplish that with a bunch of "soft" players?

Carol City and Miami Central, two neighborhood public schools, gave IMG everything they wanted despite being out-matched and undersized.

And I've already referenced Deerfield beating Buford GA and blowing out Westlake, and STA absolutely slaughtering Dematha.

Buford had a huge size advantage on Deerfield, a facilities advantage, a coaching advantage and a location advantage...and Deerfield still drove 10 hours to GA and beat that a$$. Buford and their $200k coaching staff and SEC O-line got beat by a neighborhood school who's coaches receiver $1500 stipends (if they're lucky).

How the fvck you accomplish that with a bunch of "soft" players?

What are there, 80 schools in south Florida? You just brought up four of them, and they went 2-2. Again, that is anecdotal evidence.

My evidence is that three P5 schools who used to dominate college football now lose 3+ games every single year and can't beat the likes of Tulane, Missouri, and Duke. And they're losing those games with about 180 kids from Florida.

Advertisement
The best Miami teams have always had south fl talent with oos talent mixed in. Not sure what the point is here

You MF's are completely out of touch with South Florida high school football and what exactly goes on down here.
Do we have a transferring issue? Absolutely.
Some entitlement issues with a few kids. Yeah.
Poor coaching? Definitely.

But our kids grind their asses off year around and they COMPETE harder than any other kids in the country. That's why we develop more D1 players than anywhere else in the nation. There's nothing soft about that.
Programs from all over the country don't fly down here to recruit soft kids.

"Hey Nick, let's gas up the chopper and fly down to South Florida and recruit some of those soft kids to sprinkle our SEC roster with."

Then these same "soft" kids go to SEC schools AND START!!!

This is by far one of the dumbest conversations we've ever had on this board.

What are there, 80 schools in south Florida? You just brought up four of them, and they went 2-2. Again, that is anecdotal evidence.

My evidence is that three P5 schools who used to dominate college football now lose 3+ games every single year and can't beat the likes of Tulane, Missouri, and Duke. And they're losing those games with about 180 kids from Florida.

You fvckin' goof, 2 of those losses WERE TO IMG!!!!

I just told you MFers earlier in this post that the week Deerfield went to Buford there were like 5 or 6 other teams from South FLA up there. They ALL WON except Gibbons.

Fvckin' DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL went up there and won! LOL

Advertisement
Back