Maybe Jagr is onto something....

You MF's are completely out of touch with South Florida high school football and what exactly goes on down here.
Do we have a transferring issue? Absolutely.
Some entitlement issues with a few kids. Yeah.
Poor coaching? Definitely.

But our kids grind their asses off year around and they COMPETE harder than any other kids in the country. That's why we develop more D1 players than anywhere else in the nation. There's nothing soft about that.
Programs from all over the country don't fly down here to recruit soft kids.

"Hey Nick, let's gas up the chopper and fly down to South Florida to recruit some of those soft kids to sprinkle our SEC roster with."

Then these same "soft" kids go to SEC schools AND START!!!

This is by far one of the dumbest conversations we've ever had on this board.

What you refuse to address, for obvious reasons, is that teams full of Florida kids are getting pushed around and losing games. Teams like Clemson, which have one south Florida kid, are dominating college football with kids from Georgia and South Carolina.

It's the same in baseball. Our recruiting has gotten lazy and we rely on local kids. The result? The worst ten years in Miami baseball history since the 1960's. The roster is full of Dade and Broward kids, but we get beat by Dartmouth and Virginia. WITH THE SAME COACH WHO WON TWO TITLES.

Advertisement
we're at the stage now where you blame the players, not the coach. This is just another version of that what's taking place

You fvckin' goof, 2 of those losses WERE TO IMG!!!!

I just told you MFers earlier in this post that the week Deerfield went to Buford there were like 5 or 6 other teams from South FLA up there. They ALL WON except Gibbons.

Yeah, but the point is that out of dozens and dozens of south Florida teams, the best thing you could come up with was two losses.

we're at the stage now where you blame the players, not the coach. This is just another version of that what's taking place

Yes, because Dan Mullen, Willie Taggart, Mark Richt, Charlie Strong, Urban Meyer, Jimbo Fisher, Will Muschamp, etc., are ALL coaching failures. Every single one.

Yeah, but the point is that out of dozens and dozens of south Florida teams, the best thing you could come up with was two losses.

What you refuse to address, for obvious reasons, is that teams full of Florida kids are getting pushed around and losing games. Teams like Clemson, which have one south Florida kid, are dominating college football with kids from Georgia and South Carolina.

It's the same in baseball. Our recruiting has gotten lazy and we rely on local kids. The result? The worst ten years in Miami baseball history since the 1960's. The roster is full of Dade and Broward kids, but we get beat by Dartmouth and Virginia. WITH THE SAME COACH WHO WON TWO TITLES.

Who the fvck is getting pushed around?
We have the #1 defense in the country AND IT'S FILLED WITH FLORIDA KIDS!!!

Advertisement
Yet those South FLA high school teams still travel out of state and beat programs with better coaching. LOL

Bro respect to u cus i know u coach but OOS games require context u have to see first of all if the matchup is apples to apples. Is it the the number 1 ranked Ga, TX, Ca team going against the #1 ranked FL team etc. then i discussed this before the density of fl makes it much easier to create superteams much like what goes on in NY in basketball. All ppl are saying is point to a team with a MAJORITY of FL players that is legit contending for a championship. Alabama gets the best in every state so to say Jeudy and all those guys are florida commits is accurate but u could make the same case for other states.

Jesus christ, there's countless examples of South FLA teams beating out-of-state teams.
Not even going to waste my time.

This is dumb.

Advertisement
Bro respect to u cus i know u coach but OOS games require context u have to see first of all if the matchup is apples to apples. Is it the the number 1 ranked Ga, TX, Ca team going against the #1 ranked FL team etc. then i discussed this before the density of fl makes it much easier to create superteams much like what goes on in NY in basketball. All ppl are saying is point to a team with a MAJORITY of FL players that is legit contending for a championship. Alabama gets the best in every state so to say Jeudy and all those guys are florida commits is accurate but u could make the same case for other states.

*sigh*

I'm going to say this again... (and I'll use the Buford/DB game as reference)

Buford was a nationally ranked team and a GA powerhouse. 11-time state champion.

Had a size advantage over Deerfield.
Top level coaching staff with a $100k+ head coach.
At least 3 nationally ranked (future) SEC level O-Linemen.
Million dollar stadium filled to the brim.
Facilities that would rival a college program.
A roster loaded with kids who have D1 offers.
They've been scoring 45+ on **** near everybody.
They averaged 38.9 PPG against their GA opponents.

And DB took a 10+ hour drive up there and shut that **** down. They scored 14 FVCKIN' POINTS.

*sigh*

Buford was a nationally ranked team and a GA powerhouse. 11-time state champion.

And DB took a 10+ hour drive up there and shut that **** down. They scored 14 FVCKIN' POINTS.

Wasnt the score 19-14?

Advertisement
*sigh*

You keep bringing up one game played by Deerfield. I keep bringing up that Florida P5 teams have lost 127 games in the last ten years.

But yeah, that Deerfield game proves that there's nothing wrong at all with Florida football.

Who are these soft FLA kids on our team?

Yall must be talking about Jaquan Johnson, right?
Or maybe it's Joe Jackson.
Trajan Bandy?
Gotta be Jon Garvin then!

Advertisement
Who are these soft FLA kids on our team?

Yall must be talking about Jaquan Johnson, right?
Or maybe it's Joe Jackson.
Trajan Bandy?
Gotta be Jon Garvin then!

127 losses in 10 years in Florida P5 football.

But keep bringing up Deerfield and Bandy.

You keep bringing up one game played by Deerfield. I keep bringing up that Florida P5 teams have lost 127 games in the last ten years.

But yeah, that Deerfield game proves that there's nothing wrong at all with Florida football.

Poorly coached Florida college teams, who are also comprised of out-of-state kids by the way, don't prove your fvckin' point. That's for **** sure.
UCF seems to be doing okay with a roster full of FLA kids. Oh let me guess, that doesn't count cause it's lower level?

We have a roster full of Florida kids. We lose to Duke and other middling teams on the regular. Same at Florida and FSU. But it CAN'T be about the players.

No, it can't be about the players.
You know why?

CAUSE EVERY PROGRAM IN THE COUNTRY WANTS THOSE SAME PLAYERS YOU *******!!!!!

Advertisement
Back