May the Cristobal purge begin....

I think most of us could have all played the fake insider thing and been like “expect guys to hit the portal”

Because it’s just common sense and literally happens every time there’s a change at every school
You mean like, “I’m hearing that a few guys will hit the portal in the next few weeks”

And who could forget, “Some of the names I’m hearing as potential coaches are going to be surprising to some people”

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish it was as simple as that. We took TAC in the same class. A kid whose film showed a sideline to sideline LB who really got to the ball well. In the glimpses we have seen, he has flashed those things here. Basically it looks like maybe both kids are there film, but for some reason the more talented kid was buried and the kid who physically can't compete at this level is starting.
I guess to me that is a separate point. That’s bad coaching, bad preparation and mismanagement while they are here. And again don’t disagree, I guess my point was around the decision to take him or not

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know b-mac and someone who is rumored to be a possibility at OC but Ive never had the pleasure of meeting coach Mario or Mirabel and the rest. I know coach smith too because my brother was a starting lb at la tech the last 3 or so years he’s my boy. I think b-mac is a superstar hire. He’ll do work in South Florida. I think you’ll see a huge leap in the 3 amigos but in particular B.Smith. This group so far will take DM’s from anyone if it means helping the program. There are bunch of houston kids I’ll be sending film on from the 7 on 7 squads my dad helps with. I can text b-mac and if the rumored oc is true I can call him directly he’s actually my friend. So i think I’ll be pretty successful in getting some houston talent noticed here
Houston connects and info on possible OC…
curious.gif

Advertisement
I hope they all stay for the most part, but good luck to them if they do exit. Players that I believe could be on the transfer watch...

1. Gilbert Frierson
2. Dazlin Worsham
3. Zalonte Hillery
4. Sam Brooks
5. Jake Garcia or Peyton Machota
6. Maybe TAC
This man said Jake Garcia lmao

Stop with the Garcia crap, people. He’s going to be the backup as a redshirt freshman. He and his family have literally said they aren’t going anywhere. Don’t project your own paper hands onto this savage.
He’s literally going to be handed the keys to maybe our best offense in years in ‘23 and told not to crash it. He’s not going anywhere.

So two guys and some maybe’s? I personally think Sam brooks can’t read a key to save his life if I had the book open in front of him. And steed is good kid.
He played on the edge his entire high school career. Most of these guys on the LB depth chart were edge players yet we still recruited them. Of course they can’t hit a hole or read a key.

Advertisement
Back