May the Cristobal purge begin....

k9cane

Senior
IMG_83031.jpg
IMG_83031.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly was Charleston Rambo weak for transferring here?? … he’s right though about people transferring because new philosophies and policies will come into play and not everyone will agree with the new rules.
Fan base negativity is toxic. Just let the players leave. May be the best for them, may fail. The tough guy schtick is more a weakling than some dude leaving for a perceived better opportunity.

Like Pope. No one wanted him to play anymore. Let the guy go. Let it go! Let it go!

Advertisement
Goodbye Flagg
I'm not gonna knock the kid for giving it all he has as a true sophomore. He lacks A+ physical traits but he earned his spot. If he is the wrong guy then it's on the coaches for putting the wrong guy out there. If he is the right guy it is on the coaches for not being able to recruit. He may well find greener pastures but kid is a cane and played hard.

Advertisement
I will never understand the need to crap on the kids. Whether they become All-Americans or not, they are Miami Hurricanes and deserve to be treated with respect.

For example, Flagg. He has become a whipping boy for many fans simply because he doesn't possess the speed of LBs from a distant past. Let him be. If he loses his starting job so be it. That means we have improved the team, but there is no need to disparage the kid. It serves no legitimate purpose whatsoever.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not gonna knock the kid for giving it all he has as a true sophomore. He lacks A+ physical traits but he earned his spot. If he is the wrong guy then it's on the coaches for putting the wrong guy out there. If he is the right guy it is on the coaches for not being able to recruit. He may well find greener pastures but kid is a cane and played hard.
I never liked the Flagg take but I always said no matter how much I rip a dude they are more of a cane than I will ever be. I mean they played for the team I didn't so. But that is the coaches fault....we shouldn't as message board fans have better evals than the coaches. U know the program is in bad shape when me a couch fan has better evals than the HC. That's what made me fuqin angry and the fans made me angry cause they said he was great. So most of my anger went on those bafoons arguing about this topic that he wasn't a UM caliber linebacker.

I think many of you will be surprised when some of the players you like the least do not transfer. I’ll bet $20 right now that Flagg is a Cane next year. Whatever his physical limits are he is tough nosed kid and sometimes kids like him prefer a tougher environment. I think the kids who will leave, assuming some do, will be those who have athletic gifts but are not hard workers. I’m not naming names as that serves no purpose but I have a few in mind.

I think many of you will be surprised when some of the players you like the least do not transfer. I’ll bet $20 right now that Flagg is a Cane next year. Whatever his physical limits are he is tough nosed kid and sometimes kids like him prefer a tougher environment. I think the kids who will leave, assuming some do, will be those who have athletic gifts but are not hard workers. I’m not naming names as that serves no purpose but I have a few in mind.

I also think we need to consider that we may not have always known all the details about why kids were playing or not, or favored or not. For instance, I was very down on Sam Brooks for delaying surgery/treatment for his eyesight and his turf toe, but what if he was distrustful of our medical staff (as is now coming to light, generally)?

I'll trust Mario to make some good assessments going forward. Who to keep, who to push out, etc.

Advertisement
Back