May 2 at Boston College 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Need a GT series win and Louisville non-sweep to feel good about making the tournament. Possible? Yes. Would I wager any kind of money on it? Absolutely not.
Yeah I totally agree I give us a little bit of a chance against Georgia Tech because we've really started to play well at home and their pitching has showed huge holes. But it comes down to our pitching against them if we don't pitch well we have no chance

Advertisement
Smith and McFarlane should def get two of the weekend spots. Its been a revolving door all year with no consistency. Not sure who you throw in the 3rd spot. Crazy they don't have 1 solid guy locked in to the rotation

Advertisement
I seriously cannot FING stand lala. How the **** does this team continue to do this...how are you running thru the **** bag on a bunt

Advertisement
Advertisement
If and when we lose today... the rest of the year I want to see freshman up and down the lineup. These veterans are jokes

Lala costs the team a run. Just no reason for what happened. He never should have rounded third in the 1st place. He tries to get cute and gets burned.

There is not a single thing I like about Lala’s game. He’s not good.
I literally cannot stand him. Even when he gets on base he ends up doing something unforgivable like that. Hes a joke. Only took Dimare 39 games to take him out of the leadoff spot as well lol

Advertisement
Back