May 2 at Boston College 1pm ACCNX

You make statements with no facts. I don't give the coaches or team a pass, You don't go blaming the freshman who shouldn't be in this position in the 1st place. I already went thru this dance with you. I'm done here.
I have posted the numbers of plenty of freshman weekend starters in the ACC and SEC that have had success. But OK, it can't be done.
FRESHMAN OR NOT TOP 25 ARMS LIKE MEDEROS AND ROSARIO SHOULD NOT HAVE 7 ERAS IN ACC PLAY, PERIOD.

But we won't ever agree on it so we can stop. This mess is on Gino and JD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Read Gino's recap of the series. He listed all of the problems that is wrong with the program at this point in the season. So, if he knows what the problems are, why can't he, as head coach. fix them. Is it the level of talent? Is it not being able to develop the talent? Whatever it is, he has admitted he hasn't been able to fix it.

Read Gino's recap of the series. He listed all of the problems that is wrong with the program at this point in the season. So, if he knows what the problems are, why can't he, as head coach. fix them. Is it the level of talent? Is it not being able to develop the talent? Whatever it is, he has admitted he hasn't been able to fix it.
He’s not a used car salesman but he is definitely incompetent

Advertisement
Yes, they been using them all. But when we were WRONGLY ranked #1 after the UF series not a peep of that.
It’s a cliche but excuses are for losers. I’ll never understand the hoops people jump through to justify that a well-paid, grown adult, with whom they are not a friend or family is just not very good at his job.

Advertisement
I thought this a while ago and it still holds true. And it’s sad that this is the state of UM baseball but....
Highlight of season is winning the UF series. That’s it.

Despite the uneven play Miami is tied with ND in total wins.

We're middle-of-the-road in most statistical categories.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back