May 2 at Boston College 1pm ACCNX

This is the risk you run unfortunately with a guy like Garland. Even if he had pitched lights out today I wouldn't have trusted him against Louisville or GT. For GT I'd go MacFarlane, Smith, and Mederos. Give Rosario a conference weekend off to get his head right.

Advertisement
6-0 after Del appears to lose it in RF. That’s probably ballgame.

That was not the first sub-par fielding play this inning. Yeah Garland doesn't have but this whole team is lost from A to Z. Sad.

Advertisement
This is a joke. Totally unacceptable to play this poorly as often as we do. Gino is failing.

One of the very few by-products of watching your team lose is the hope that there will be a coaching change and the program will get back on track. We don't even have that now.

Advertisement
I was posting in yesterday's thread by accident. 4 batters ago, I said they should take out Garland, but they would wait too long and the game would get out of hand.

I don't know why they are so slow to react.

Let me just say what I say **** near every weekend now:

another acc team with predominantly guys from north east taking us to school in every phase of the game.

Advertisement
I was posting in yesterday's thread by accident. 4 batters ago, I said they should take out Garland, but they would wait too long and the game would get out of hand.

I don't know why they are so slow to react.
Because Gino thinks it's more important to be their friend than be their leader.

Advertisement
We couldn't afford a series loss to them, but the sad truth is even with a sweep this weekend, we were probably looking at 17-18 or 18-17 in conference play heading into the conference tournament.

We couldn't afford a series loss to them, but the sad truth is even with a sweep this weekend, we were probably looking at 17-18 or 18-17 in conference play heading into the conference tournament.
Need a GT series win and Louisville non-sweep to feel good about making the tournament. Possible? Yes. Would I wager any kind of money on it? Absolutely not.

Advertisement
Back