Max Johnson to A&M

The Dilfer Test is the standard I set years ago (along w/my Dad) as the bar for the lowest possible skill level a QB must meet in order to have the potential to win a SB.
As a Ravens fan, that’s as accurate as can be lol.

We only need Dilfer to not turn the ball over & get us one TD a game, that’s all he had to do, is give us a TD & that was it, game over... Obviously I’m biased, but I really find it hard to say any other Defense was greater than that 2000 Ravens squad.

Advertisement
Some ppl need to watch more teams. Max Johnson can play. LSU had a lot of issues around him. He can operate a offense. He’s not a guy I’d expect to flat out take over a game. Especially when considering he’ll likely be running Jimbo west coast college offense. Ball will come out quick for the most part. This game will come down to how physical we play and if we have the depth on D to play physical for 60 min
he beat Jimbo this season, too....

Johnson won't be the reason we win or lose to TAM. If we lose it is because of the trenches like when we lost the season opener a few years back to LSU. We all said their QB was garbage before the game, but they ran all over us. And if they can run effectively, then play action becomes more effective and we will make Johnson look much better than he is because of having to devote too many defenders to stopping the run.
And their QB turned out to be Joe Burrow lol

Jumbo also hates playing young QB’s...

He don’t care if he has a highly talented 5-star, he’ll take a journeyman upperclass vet over a young talent any day.
Yep, you talk to any FSU fan or somebody that is close to that program would tell you Jameis was better than EJ. Shoot even Francois was better than whoever they had his freshmen year.

Yep, you talk to any FSU fan or somebody that is close to that program would tell you Jameis was better than EJ. Shoot even Francois was better than whoever they had his freshmen year.
Francois was definitely the toughest **** QB they ever had. Cuzz took some hellacious shots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back