Max Johnson to A&M

Advertisement
he sucks...doubt LT will have a chance to hit him because I doubt he will be playing against us..if he is I like our chances.

ryan reynolds hd GIF
That stadium and environment is one of the best in the nation

Why do we think he'll be the starter at QB? Didn't they get some 5-star QB this cycle?
^This.

The move makes no sense on the surface. There is no reason at all to think that Miami’s defense will be facing Max Johnson at College Station next fall.

Maybe if Haynes King is more injured than they’re letting on, or the next 5 star they brought in is a bust or gets hurt. Other than that, I would imagine Max will be watching Miami’s defense from the aTm sideline.

Advertisement
Some ppl need to watch more teams. Max Johnson can play. LSU had a lot of issues around him. He can operate a offense. He’s not a guy I’d expect to flat out take over a game. Especially when considering he’ll likely be running Jimbo west coast college offense. Ball will come out quick for the most part. This game will come down to how physical we play and if we have the depth on D to play physical for 60 min
People want to solely focus on his sub-par HS stats instead of realizing he hasn't played all that bad at LSU.

This thinking is how Texas A&M under achieved. They are too talented imo to play low possession games that can be changed by 1 or 2 plays. That’s something even Saban figured out. Hopefully it’s something Mario adapts to aslo
Fully agree with this thinking. If you're the better team, you want as many possessions as possible to let it show. Don't let random chances swing the entire game. Play fast.

Conversely, if you're less talented... eat as much clock as possible, and hope that the egg shape of the football gets you some good bounces. You might be able to steal a win.

Advertisement
Fully agree with this thinking. If you're the better team, you want as many possessions as possible to let it show. Don't let random chances swing the entire game. Play fast.

Conversely, if you're less talented... eat as much clock as possible, and hope that the egg shape of the football gets you some good bounces. You might be able to steal a win.
Exactly why a Utah plays the way it plays and it works. Or the armed services academies are the best examples of it

Haynes King - he'll be back next year.

They also have composite 5-star Conner Weigman coming in too. Max simply gives them experience to push these guys and/or start the season. I don't see him being the long-term answer but weirder things have happened.
Jumbo also hates playing young QB’s...

He don’t care if he has a highly talented 5-star, he’ll take a journeyman upperclass vet over a young talent any day.

Advertisement
Some ppl need to watch more teams. Max Johnson can play. LSU had a lot of issues around him. He can operate a offense. He’s not a guy I’d expect to flat out take over a game. Especially when considering he’ll likely be running Jimbo west coast college offense. Ball will come out quick for the most part. This game will come down to how physical we play and if we have the depth on D to play physical for 60 min
He’s average AF.

He’s basically the left handed version of his Dad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back