Matthew Thomas

6 is going to be a monster anywhere. Gtfooh with the Bammer recruiting pitch. Turrible, Llllllarry.

Look at what Nick Saban does with CJ Mosley and his versatility...then consider the potential talent level at the same time in their career and imagine what Matthew Thomas would become. Personally, I think he'd become a machine.

That isn't to say he wouldn't become a machine here, but under Saban, he'd eat lightning and crap thunder.

Bruh CJ Mosley isn't dominating the way you are slurping him up mane.... why are you drooling over the thought of what Matthew Thomas could be at Alabama?????

Nick Saban has his program running on all cyclinders right now, i don't get it.... i'm sure you can make an argument as to why Duke Johnson would win the heisman if he went to Alabama. What's ur point??

Edit

Last edited:
Advertisement
6 is going to be a monster anywhere. Gtfooh with the Bammer recruiting pitch. Turrible, Llllllarry.

Look at what Nick Saban does with CJ Mosley and his versatility...then consider the potential talent level at the same time in their career and imagine what Matthew Thomas would become. Personally, I think he'd become a machine.

That isn't to say he wouldn't become a machine here, but under Saban, he'd eat lightning and crap thunder.

Bruh CJ Mosley isn't dominating the way you are slurping him up mane.... why are you drooling over the thought of what Matthew Thomas could be at Alabama?????

Nick Saban has his program running on all cyclinders right now, i don't get it.... i'm sure you can make an argument as to why Duke Johnson would win the heisman if he went to Alabama. What's ur point??

Aslo you lost credibility when you say think Matthew would be a better fit at FSU.... FSU's linebackers have underachieved every year that Jimbo has been the head coach, especially this year. Christian Jones hasn't done anything and the rest of their linebackers are JAG.

You go on the semenole boards and they wish they had Denzel Perryman on their team, so i just don't understand what you are trying to do here?????

Go find where I said that.

I'm fairly sure he said the exact opposite.

And Mosley was fantastic for Bama this year, one of the best pure LBs in the country this year.

btw - so ya'll don't think I'm recruiting this guy to play for another team we're competing against for his services...

I think he'd be a stud at Stanford, too.

I'm fairly sure he said the exact opposite.

And Mosley was fantastic for Bama this year, one of the best pure LBs in the country this year.

Yeah he did say the opposite about FSU my mistake....

Also Mosley is having a good year but there are about 20 other linebackers who have the same kind of stats that he has, the difference is he's playing for Alabama.

His TFL is equal to linebackers on Miami's roster right now, his sack total is impressive but he plays in a system where the LBs job is to make those plays.

There is no reason to think Matthew Thomas can't become just as great at Miami, especially as this program continues to develop... Alabama and Stanford are ahead right now so you could easily argue that any player would be more productive a lot sooner at those programs then at Miami.

Advertisement
btw - so ya'll don't think I'm recruiting this guy to play for another team we're competing against for his services...

So let's just name the top defenses in NCAA right now

So let's just name the top defenses in NCAA right now

It goes beyond that...you don't see me saying he'd be a great fit at Notre Dame, now, do you?

why is there so much talk about thomas fitting well in other systems? of course he would, that's why he's a top recruit.

the inferiority complex is too widespread in our fanbase.

DJ khaled said it: WE DA BEST.

Big six is likely to attend the U. if not, that sucks.

but all this doo doo about him being a beast somewhere else is just one step away from "he's too good to come here." or "we are not worthy."

***** that noise.

Advertisement
He's the best OLB in the nation. Only other LB that has his talent is going to Auburn.

tall, fast, hard hitter, smart,.......he would fit in anywhere and we should be happy to see him troll us on his facebook account

All this hype about Thomas makes me think he will never live up to it. Grace will probably end up the better LB after all is said and done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
80, i agree. if not trolling, the least knowledgeable poster here.
"he gone!" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

All this hype about Thomas makes me think he will never live up to it. Grace will probably end up the better LB after all is said and done.

Stop

You dont think Grace has a chance to be a better LB for us?

Grace can be very good, but no he won't be on the level of Thomas. This isn't "hype". He is really that good

I hope you and everyone else are right. I have visions of Marcus Forston and Willie Williams dancing in my head.

Advertisement
Back