Matthew Thomas

All this hype about Thomas makes me think he will never live up to it. Grace will probably end up the better LB after all is said and done.

Stop

You dont think Grace has a chance to be a better LB for us?

Grace can be very good, but no he won't be on the level of Thomas. This isn't "hype". He is really that good

People said the same thing about DJ Williams and Vilma. DJ was the GOD and Vilma was a solid kid who could be very good. Some kids just peak earlier than others. Im not saying Thomas isnt a beast, and COULD be here. Just that its hard to project how these kids will pan out. Some kids who looks like super studs now may have already peaked, and while they can do well, may not be able to move beyond where they are now, whereas other kids, could develop further and really blow past the current "studs".

Advertisement
@Manny_Navarro: #UM has 3 assistant coaches at this #BookerT game. Mark D'Onofrio, Jet Franklin and Micheal Barrow

Advertisement
Advertisement
You all happy now

Kirkland and Franklin throw up U.jpg

1.png:large

OL Denver Kirkland and 5 Star LB Matthew Thomas throw up The U to show their support for Miami coaches..
Miami LB Coach Michael Barrow in attendance at Cocoa vs Booker T showing his support for Booker T LB Matthew Thomas & OL Denver Kirkland..

732096.jpg

Miami Washington OT Denver Kirkland's says his OV to #FSU .... "I think it made a really big impact on me."
4-Star OL Denver Kirkland was "impressed & surprised" on his visit to FSU
First, Bellamy says Jackson may join him at #FSU, now Ira Denson expects Denver Kirkland to jump on board as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
All this hype about Thomas makes me think he will never live up to it. Grace will probably end up the better LB after all is said and done.

Stop

Grace can be very good, but no he won't be on the level of Thomas. This isn't "hype". He is really that good

People said the same thing about DJ Williams and Vilma. DJ was the GOD and Vilma was a solid kid who could be very good. Some kids just peak earlier than others. Im not saying Thomas isnt a beast, and COULD be here. Just that its hard to project how these kids will pan out. Some kids who looks like super studs now may have already peaked, and while they can do well, may not be able to move beyond where they are now, whereas other kids, could develop further and really blow past the current "studs".

Valid point.

Stop

Pete is too young to know about the Willie "Mr Everything" Williams fiasco

Advertisement
Back