Matthew Thomas update

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Continues to say that FSU is his leader, which isn't a surprise right now. Talking to a few people well-connected with Booker T, they still say he will end up here and that Alabama is not a real threat.

Obviously still ground to make up, but I keep hearing positive things so don't believe the things you hear about him being all FSU.

Advertisement
I will not understand if he goes to free shoes. Ive read multiple times he was a big canes fan as a kid and he has a great chance to start from day one here at miami. could you imagine thomas, kirby, perryman as our LBS?

Usually fans put WAY too much stock into a single game during the season but this year we need to put FSU to bed on the field.

Speaking strictly recruiting purposes of course.

I'll believe it when I see him sign on the dotted line, there's still along way to go until NSD.

Advertisement
Usually fans put WAY too much stock into a single game during the season but this year we need to put FSU to bed on the field.

Speaking strictly recruiting purposes of course.

Yes. That game to me is going to be more important than prior seasons due to the sanctions being handed down before next season. I think it would go a very long way in showing FL recruits the U can still ball and the sanctions are not going to cripple us

Their team is more talented than ours right now. But if we play up and the classes of 2011 and 2012 contribute to either an upset or a fiercely fought close loss, we could turn some heads with the remaining uncommitted recruits.

Noles feel they'll get Collins, Thomas, Denver, Coley and Williams. Its rather ridiculous really.

Advertisement
Noles feel they'll get Collins, Thomas, Denver, Coley and Williams. Its rather ridiculous really.
I know how this will end for them.

34.gif

They have a chance to flip Collins, lead for Thomas, Denver and their OL recruit were close at the Opening, and Tim Williams? Nah. Not that ridiculous though.

Advertisement
Historically they would probably be right over the last 10 years. But it's the Golden Age now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back