Matthew Thomas update

Advertisement
I think he's ******* around. he said something like he liked Miami "a little bit"

I don't really pay attention to what a kid like this says. I look at history and all the factors playing in our favor. kid will be a Cane

I think he's ******* around. he said something like he liked Miami "a little bit"

I don't really pay attention to what a kid like this says. I look at history and all the factors playing in our favor. kid will be a Cane

He's definitely trollin'.

Advertisement
They keep screaming Miami, they tell me that’s where it’s at, but I’m like, ‘naw’.”

at-first-i-was-like-but-then-i-was-like_o_336323.gif

True, but the big difference is Howard NEVER declared a clear cut leader last year; this kid has, and what makes it more annoying is they already have 4 or 5 guys committed. It would really blow my stack if they managed to come south and get an elite talent, while we continue to get donkey cajones' in Nole/**** territory.

First order of bidness is to get this dude on campus this Sunday.....

We have ground to make up, at this point last year weren't in good shape for Howard either.

Nice to see so many of you being positive on this kid. Hope you are proven correct. It's obvious the amount of talent this kid has, and NOTHING would make me more sick than to see him in Tuscaloosa next February.

True, but the big difference is Howard NEVER declared a clear cut leader last year; this kid has, and what makes it more annoying is they already have 4 or 5 guys committed. It would really blow my stack if they managed to come south and get an elite talent, while we continue to get donkey cajones' in Nole/**** territory.

First order of bidness is to get this dude on campus this Sunday.....

We have ground to make up, at this point last year weren't in good shape for Howard either.

He's also changed leaders at least once which means he may just like the attention. The scary part about FSU was he was super high on them before even stepping foot on their campus. Clearly he'll be one of our top targets and he will get the recruiting attention he desires.

Advertisement
Tracey Howard to FSU
Eduardo Clements to FSU
Malcolm Lewis to FSU

They always think they are going to get our boys.

Jimbo has yet to sign ONE dade county kid since Golden put that wall up on his ***

If you get too upset over kids playing the game then you probably need to wait until new years to follow recruiting because it will be a long rollercoaster ride.

Advertisement
Back