Matthew Thomas and Artie Burns junior highlights

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[video=youtube;Ypuu-Z-BxYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ypuu-Z-BxYY[/video]

[video=youtube;gftY-pMBox8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gftY-pMBox8#![/video]

1. Matthew Thomas holy ****

2. I hope we can flip Burns, don't care if he is from MNW

Advertisement
If we want to flip Burns I think we're gonna have to start winning first and foremost.

the crazy part is both could go to BAMA.

TWO KIDS WE NEED IN THIS CLASS....

Thomas is a manchild and looked better than almost all at the state finals....

Golden needs to call Coach Ice....i wonder if my college teammate is still in charge of the recruiting for booker t kids?? if so ....we'll make sure he gets there.....

**** he got eduardo clements (his brother n law) to come and he was an fsu guy early on.

Matt Thomas is a blatant and obvious future 1st rounder....should be #1 on the target list. Don't really care for Burns....need to get on Mackensie Alexander (get Edge on the phone).

Fish thinks Burns is overrated. MF form Shadow's board says that Alexander is one of those kids that UM has no shot at. TIFWIW

Advertisement
Like I said on the other thread, Thomas is one of those edge guys we hate to play against.

Steve Fields will be in Burns's ear about UM. I am confident that if Al wants him we get him.

Like I said on the other thread, Thomas is one of those edge guys we hate to play against.

His fluidity in pass coverage impresses me as well. Just a versatile, athletic guy. Reminds me a bit of Adalius Thomas at first glance.

His fluidity in pass coverage impresses me as well. Just a versatile, athletic guy. Reminds me a bit of Adalius Thomas at first glance.

I loved his pass coverage as well. I was also pretty suprised at his instincts given the fack he spends most of his time with his hand down and rushing the passer. One thing I would like to see him improve is his hands in disengaging as well as his weight and strength. Otherwise the kid is a freak.

Advertisement

Golden needs to call Coach Ice....i wonder if my college teammate is still in charge of the recruiting for booker t kids?? if so ....we'll make sure he gets there.....

**** he got eduardo clements (his brother n law) to come and he was an fsu guy early on.

You do know Golden has already visited Booker T and all their prospects in person. Great to have a coach that knows what he is doing. Thomas also visited a game last year.

You do know Golden has already visited Booker T and all their prospects in person. Great to have a coach that knows what he is doing. Thomas also visited a game last year.

Not for Nothing...we have a former staff member AS the HEAD HONCHO at Booker t(Ice Harris).....his son a former um track star as a coach...my former college teammate(big um fan) as a oc recruiting coordinator...This is a school we could have on lockdown with Ice Cube as head coach.Not to take anything away from Golden.
Golden apparently likes kids from OT...OVERTOWN....as he likes the hard nose play .....he gushes over Eduardo Clements...

Matt Thomas imo is a HIGH PRIORITY kid.....and all the big dogs will be all over him.

Advertisement

Not for Nothing...we have a former staff member AS the HEAD HONCHO at Booker t(Ice Harris).....his son a former um track star as a coach...my former college teammate(big um fan) as a oc recruiting coordinator...This is a school we could have on lockdown with Ice Cube as head coach.Not to take anything away from Golden.
Golden apparently likes kids from OT...OVERTOWN....as he likes the hard nose play .....he gushes over Eduardo Clements...

Matt Thomas imo is a HIGH PRIORITY kid.....and all the big dogs will be all over him.

I know...I'm just saying there is no need for Golden to call Ice or Ice Jr...he is already all over Thomas. They knew about him first when he blew up in his spring game against Ely.

Thomas needs to be the main target in this class IMO. Best player in Dade should always be headed to UM and I'm sure with Ice back there we'll be in good shape with him.

Bakas said that Thomas told him in an interview over the summer that he wanted to get out of Florida for school.

Long way to go though.

Advertisement
Bakas said that Thomas told him in an interview over the summer that he wanted to get out of Florida for school.

Long way to go though.

Yeah. Long way to go, and those two guys will get the full court press.

Long way to go though.

Meh. That excuse has played us the last 8-9 years. Not anymore. Golden will close this kid. I feel really good about that.

Long way to go though.

Meh. That excuse has played us the last 8-9 years. Not anymore. Golden will close this kid. I feel really good about that.

Agreed, especially when these kids are drawing national attention. Just passing it along since it came from him directly.

Advertisement
Back