Matt Doherty on Diaz per Miami Herald

“The approach to transfer acquisitions — one thing that stood out to me about [Diaz] is he’s very keyed in on things that are patterns before they become full-blown trends,” Doherty told Joe Zagacki on Hurricane Hotline. “For years he’s been talking about this transfer landscape in college football is going to explode, become full-blown free agency. Sure enough you’ve seen that happen by the day … the fact we were prepared for that is a testament to coach Diaz.”

Advertisement
“The approach to transfer acquisitions — one thing that stood out to me about [Diaz] is he’s very keyed in on things that are patterns before they become full-blown trends,” Doherty told Joe Zagacki on Hurricane Hotline. “For years he’s been talking about this transfer landscape in college football is going to explode, become full-blown free agency. Sure enough you’ve seen that happen by the day … the fact we were prepared for that is a testament to coach Diaz.”

Exactly what I (and many others) have been talking about/hoping for.

Advertisement
C117439B-D9F4-4C7A-ADA4-A19CBBBB2583.gif

Maniac Diaz is trying to right almost 20 years of wrongs in a month.

They only call it crazy until it's accomplished.

Bingo. Imagine if Manny was doing this after stacking recruiting chips like other $quad$.

Excellent he saw this coming and hit it hard for quick fixes to holes in the squad. If he can succeed in recruiting in similar fashion...going to be fun to watch.

Advertisement
We have already seen some of the transfers we have been getting over the years that have succeeded and now become some of our biggest advocates and in some ways "recruiters", Colbert being the main guy waving our flag on social media.

Once the whole Portal thing was approved Manny must have thought it was like an unintentional Gift from the NCAA.
He is going to use it to his advantage and sell his dream and vision to everyone who will give him the time and listen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Diaz is a visionary, just like with the TO chain.

Advertisement
Back