Matt Doherty on Diaz per Miami Herald

Could Diaz be a latino JJ or BD?

Is he the Kwisatz Haderach?

Yes this is Manny with all the recruits he brought threw the portal while using that Miami Spice
dune_1280x720.jpg

Advertisement
Why do people praise Butch Davis soo much. Manny Diaz already passed him in the rafters. Butch is a solid coach but not in Jimmy Johnson status. Also Butch Left us for Cleveland, Now hes at FIU that's a great Career timeline
All many has done is bring in a couple transfers. Let’s wait till he coaches a game to crown him.

Why do people praise Butch Davis soo much. Manny Diaz already passed him in the rafters. Butch is a solid coach but not in Jimmy Johnson status. Also Butch Left us for Cleveland, Now hes at FIU that's a great Career timeline
Manny put 25 1st rounders into the NFL already??....Cot ****....I must be slipping

I'm not going to reply individually. But Butch didn't put players in NFL. Miami had talent. He was the coach of Miami. Would he have done that at any power 5 in the country? Is Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson gifted because of Butch Davis. I thought the University of Miami has been down because we've been cheap with coaches. I didn't know butch was 1 of a kind. Bill Belichick and Butch Davis both coached the Cleveland Browns in the same era. Who stayed great?

Advertisement
I'm not going to reply individually. But Butch didn't put players in NFL. Miami had talent. He was the coach of Miami. Would he have done that at any power 5 in the country? Is Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson gifted because of Butch Davis. I thought the University of Miami has been down because we've been cheap with coaches. I didn't know butch was 1 of a kind. Bill Belichick and Butch Davis both coached the Cleveland Browns in the same era. Who stayed great?

Again, what idiotic commentary. Absolutely no analysis of actual facts. "Miami had talent". When? When Butch started? When he had nearly 30 scholarship reductions? When he was taking guys who were NOT 4 and 5 star blue-chippers?

"Would he have done that at any Power 5 in the country?" Sure, if he used his same methodologies, yes.

"I thought the University of Miami has been down because we've been cheap with coaches". You are nuts. Delusional. Completely untrue.

Belichick and Butch"both coached the Cleveland Browns in the same era? Really? Belichick coached the original Cleveland Browns, who then packed up and moved to Baltimore where they won a Super Bowl. Butch Davis had to coach the "expansion" Cleveland Browns franchise.

Seriously, you are completely clueless when it comes to this stuff.

The Douchebaggery and utter Stupidity in this entire Porst knows no end....

Again, what idiotic commentary. Absolutely no analysis of actual facts. "Miami had talent". When? When Butch started? When he had nearly 30 scholarship reductions? When he was taking guys who were NOT 4 and 5 star blue-chippers?

"Would he have done that at any Power 5 in the country?" Sure, if he used his same methodologies, yes.

"I thought the University of Miami has been down because we've been cheap with coaches". You are nuts. Delusional. Completely untrue.

Belichick and Butch"both coached the Cleveland Browns in the same era? Really? Belichick coached the original Cleveland Browns, who then packed up and moved to Baltimore where they won a Super Bowl. Butch Davis had to coach the "expansion" Cleveland Browns franchise.

Seriously, you are completely clueless when it comes to this stuff.
Bro, all great points by you but this is a waste of your time. He's so clueless, he's either just really young or trolling.

Why not let him coach a game before he goes in front of Butch Davis ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could Diaz be a latino JJ or BD?

Is he the Kwisatz Haderach?

A beginning is a very delicate time. Know then that it is the year 2019. The Known Collegeverse is ruled by the Padishah Emperor Nick Sab'an. In this time, the most precious pattern in the collegeverse is the Portal. The portal extends coaching. The portal expands programs. The portal is vital to collegeverse domination.

Advertisement
Amassed the Greatest collection of talent in NCAA History...while under crippling sanctions within 4-5yrs......But Manuel has trumped that....Lol....

Seriously? Butch recruited JJ’s teams, the team Dennis won two titles with and the one that won our last one. He left to take a NFL HC job. Manny got fired from the one big job he got and has not coached on solitary game. I love what he is doing with the used car market and think it might be crucial to a return of The U. That he was ready for it speaks well for him, but maybe just maybe let’s see if he beats UF first. Shouldn’t be that big a test for the Mann is god squad around here. Al Golden beat gators.

A beginning is a very delicate time. Know then that it is the year 2019. The Known Collegeverse is ruled by the Padishah Emperor Nick Sab'an. In this time, the most precious pattern in the collegeverse is the Portal. The portal extends coaching. The portal expands programs. The portal is vital to collegeverse domination.

+10000

Fantastic.

Very clever.

Advertisement
Back