Matocha Commits

You do understand that the reason we have to take “3 star” QB out of Texas is because Richt abc his son didn’t recruit any QB’s this yea and had to start from zero with any QB recruit with very little time.
I’m guessing you don’t.

Correction, they didnt have a qb committed but they did recruit a qb that they wanted in mjj. Doesnt mean it was that big of a deal, and who's to say had coach richt stayed he wouldnt have gotten one. At the same time there was really no pressing need to get a qb when you got 3 guys in perry, weldon and jarren who were going to battle it out to be the starter and than hit on qb recruits in 2020. Coach richt's style of recruiting was only being scrutinized because of all the so called keyboard recruiting experts, the qb's on this roster of jarren, perry & weldon was definitely an upgrade over the rosier, i shot the sheriff and jack allison tandem.

Im not worried about star rankings, this staff took who they could, they have a different recruiting philosophy, doesnt mean coach richt would've been in dire straits had he not gotten a qb commit this year. If you're a headcoach and at anytime you got 3qb's on your roster that can be the potential starter going into spring ball 2 going into their 3rd year in your offensive system and 1 going into his 2nd year in the system, that's a solid position to be in. Plus alot of the so called top recruits dont want to come in to a situation like that unless they are True competitors, which is why i like this Matocha guy already. I never cared for mjj's mentality myself. Even tho he got a new qb commit, im sure coach enos would prefer to have to rely on the 3 veteran qb's if he can.

Advertisement
You might be the dumbest dynosaur on this board, you Porstasaurus Rex.

#CalvinTheP-Rex
#Porstasaurus Rex

And what's your favorite color, keep showing us your brilliance with more of the 3rd grade name calling, at 12:15 put your pencils and crayons up, and get ready for nap time!

Even tho he got a new qb commit, im sure coach enos would prefer to have to rely on the 3 veteran qb's if he can.
Can't believe the last line, when one of the first things Manny did was start looking for a QB. When Enos was hired he took over the search. Denial will never get you on the way to recovery from pricht slurping addiction.

Advertisement
Can't believe the last line, when one of the first things Manny did was start looking for a QB. When Enos was hired he took over the search. Denial will never get you on the way to recovery from pricht slurping addiction.

What you really said is "you cant believe its the last line"

Correction, they didnt have a qb committed but they did recruit a qb that they wanted in mjj. Doesnt mean it was that big of a deal, and who's to say had coach richt stayed he wouldnt have gotten one. At the same time there was really no pressing need to get a qb when you got 3 guys in perry, weldon and jarren who were going to battle it out to be the starter and than hit on qb recruits in 2020. Coach richt's style of recruiting was only being scrutinized because of all the so called keyboard recruiting experts, the qb's on this roster of jarren, perry & weldon was definitely an upgrade over the rosier, i shot the sheriff and jack allison tandem.

Im not worried about star rankings, this staff took who they could, they have a different recruiting philosophy, doesnt mean coach richt would've been in dire straits had he not gotten a qb commit this year. If you're a headcoach and at anytime you got 3qb's on your roster that can be the potential starter going into spring ball 2 going into their 3rd year in your offensive system and 1 going into his 2nd year in the system, that's a solid position to be in. Plus alot of the so called top recruits dont want to come in to a situation like that unless they are True competitors, which is why i like this Matocha guy already. I never cared for mjj's mentality myself. Even tho he got a new qb commit, im sure coach enos would prefer to have to rely on the 3 veteran qb's if he can.
^^^

You’re a funny dude, M0rk. Why do you think Corch Pricht quit?

^^^

You’re a funny dude, M0rk. Why do you think Corch Pricht quit?

For one, he wasnt going to let some guy like flake james and crybaby b.o.t. members who punked out and are crying to the media and flake james spineless *** not check em tell him how to run the football team.

Next the new crybaby so called UM fans are clueless to football and what it takes to rebuild

Also he always wanted coach diaz to get the job after him, he hinted at that fact during the 2017 season

Also he was just being True to himself, he still luvs football because of the players but ***** the politics and he saw first hand in the bowl game last year against wisconsin how deep things go to try and keep Miami down which is why he went off in that bowl game. Blatant holding not being called, its the opposite for the cheatriots in that they have the support but they did a stat that says something like the patriots have been called for something like 1 or 2 holding calls in 10yrs in the playoffs, ROFL, but peopke will try and tell us that's great coaching, but as soon as the assistants leave cheat england, non of them are successful, lol.

Advertisement
For one, he wasnt going to let some guy like flake james and crybaby b.o.t. members who punked out and are crying to the media and flake james spineless *** not check em tell him how to run the football team.

Next the new crybaby so called UM fans are clueless to football and what it takes to rebuild

Also he always wanted coach diaz to get the job after him, he hinted at that fact during the 2017 season

Also he was just being True to himself, he still luvs football because of the players but ***** the politics and he saw first hand in the bowl game last year against wisconsin how deep things go to try and keep Miami down which is why he went off in that bowl game. Blatant holding not being called, its the opposite for the cheatriots in that they have the support but they did a stat that says something like the patriots have been called for something like 1 or 2 holding calls in 10yrs in the playoffs, ROFL, but peopke will try and tell us that's great coaching, but as soon as the assistants leave cheat england, non of them are successful, lol.
That’s priceless, M0rk.

The fact that you call Weldon a "potential starter" shows what an absolute joke your posts are. Either you are trolling us or clueless. Either way, stop.

The fact that you call Weldon a "potential starter" shows what an absolute joke your posts are. Either you are trolling us or clueless. Either way, stop.

The fact that you think he doesnt have as good of a chance as the other qb's shows you dont know football, nobody is the cemented starter, and all it takes is for whoever is running the offense the best come spring practices and than after that, they'll just have to hold on to the lead. You should be quiet and let the grown-ups discuss football. That man has just as much opportunity as anybody else and with a different offensive approach may fit his skill set better, cause if you knew football like you think, Matocha is a less athletic version of cade.

Advertisement
The fact that you think he doesnt have as good of a chance as the other qb's shows you dont know football, nobody is the cemented starter, and all it takes is for whoever is running the offense the best come spring practices and than after that, they'll just have to hold on to the lead. You should be quiet and let the grown-ups discuss football. That man has just as much opportunity as anybody else and with a different offensive approach may fit his skill set better, cause if you knew football like you think, Matocha is a less athletic version of cade.
Lulz, pure comedy. Weldon is terrible, has zero chance at another snap here, was a result of Richt being nice to his buddy, and is likely not on the team next year. But keep up the great comedic work as your negative reactions indicate.

Lulz, pure comedy. Weldon is terrible, has zero chance at another snap here, was a result of Richt being nice to his buddy, and is likely not on the team next year. But keep up the great comedic work as your negative reactions indicate.

Your last definitely rules you out as being an analytic, but thanks Ms. Cleo!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back