Matocha Commits

Advertisement
giphy-19.gif

Advertisement
Here's what important about this commit:

Enos has had a love affair w this kid since he was at Arkansas. This is the guy he sees running his offense in a few seasons and the guy he prioritized.

One of the most important commits so far.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like this pick up. He has some really good traits to work with, especially with a proven OC/QB coach. I can see him being a solid starter his junior year here.

Think about where we would be with Jon Richt here. No QB’s in this class and 1-2 of our current guys transferring out.

Advertisement
Here's what important about this commit:

Enos has has a love affair w this kid since he was at Arkansas. This is the guy he sees running his offense in a few seasons and the guy he prioritized.

One of the most important commits so far.

That might be a bit strong, if he had a love affair with him since that time he probably would have offered him while he was at Arkansas.

All that being said, the kid had another year to progress and I am glad that we are adding more competition to that room.

Advertisement
I like this pick up. He has some really good traits to work with, especially with a proven OC/QB coach. I can see him being a solid starter his junior year here.

Think about where we would be with Jon Richt here. No QB’s in this class and 1-2 of our current guys transferring out.

Let’s move on. Every time someone brings up the chit staff we used to have it just ****es me off more. What a phucking joke we had as a QB coach before.

Advertisement
Back