Matocha Commits

Advertisement
Wanted legendre but this guy looks like a very good prospect for enos to work with as well
I can believe that Enos would have preferred Legendre also. For that reason, I LOVE this commit! The past four corches we had would have waited on the guy they preferred, only to lose out and then this kid would be committed elsewhere and we’d get nothing.

For years, I have said we should take commitments from kids if we think they can play at Miami, and not otherwise. If the other guy wants in also, sort it out when / if you can. Enos clearly thinks this guy can play at UM and didn't botch things hoping for someone else. That alone tells me we are in a new era, recruiting-wise.

I REALLY like this kid's tape. My enthusiasm ain't worth a hill of beans, but I like what Enos is gonna have to work with. I'm hoping not that he's in the fold, Enos can devote all his time and effort to Carson Beck. Cuz that kid has superstar written all over him. Get Beck in the QB room with Matocha, Martell, Williams, and whoever else and we'll be in TREMENDOUS SHAPE going forward.

Without us even playing a single game under the new regime, we've picked up Matocha and Martell just off of the fact that Enos is at Miami. Imagine the love we will see from QB's once they actually see the on the field product (offense) in Miami.

A great offense in Arkansas does not have the same appeal as a great offense in Miami. QB's will be flocking to the U.

Advertisement
Manny threw his dice with Enos and they need to have the QB they want. Both will live or die with having one that wins. They certainly have action going with is more than we are use to.

Here's what important about this commit:

Enos has has a love affair w this kid since he was at Arkansas. This is the guy he sees running his offense in a few seasons and the guy he prioritized.

One of the most important commits so far.

wrong. why wasn't he prioritized when enos was at bama? the kid is the best player left unsigned other than the Louisiana kid who probably wasn't coming here anyways. we needed a qb in this class cause tae may not get the waiver. enos didn't prioritize him. 2020 beck is being prioritized.

Advertisement
Very good to get a kid who Enos instantly wanted and knows can run his offense to a tee. Insane he didn't have another offer and even more that Baby Richt wasn't interested but whatever happy he's ours

Very good to get a kid who Enos instantly wanted and knows can run his offense to a tee. Insane he didn't have another offer and even more that Baby Richt wasn't interested but whatever happy he's ours

Advertisement
wrong. why wasn't he prioritized when enos was at bama? the kid is the best player left unsigned other than the Louisiana kid who probably wasn't coming here anyways. we needed a qb in this class cause tae may not get the waiver. enos didn't prioritize him. 2020 beck is being prioritized.
Tuas lil bro is committed at Bama. Why would he be prioritized there?

We could've easily passed on a Qb this cycle whether Tate gets the waiver or not.

Manny and co. don't strike me as the types to take a guy just to take him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back