Matocha Commits

Advertisement
I like him based on the videos I've seen. He seemed to be more accurate while throwing on the run (shows very good running ability) and only knock I would give him was that his arm was not the strongest and accuracy was not the sharpest which is probably why he was a 3 star. Now he has a shot to develop with a proved QB coach.

This kid tape is good. Better than Kaaya, Perry and Williams. The biggest thing I notice is he dissects the defense and delivers strikes. Perry and Williams tape were just quick slants,toss ups or run for your life. I’m calling it now- This kid wins the job once Tate is done!

Advertisement
Solid pickup. Diaz wanted competition in the QB room and it looks like he has it now.

In less than 3 weeks.

How in tf did a coach that’s supposed to be all about QBs fck up our QB room in 3 yrs, but a defensive guy has resurrected it in less than 1 month??! Lol. The irony and finally it’s in our favor!

I like him based on the videos I've seen. He seemed to be more accurate while throwing on the run (shows very good running ability) and only knock I would give him was that his arm was not the strongest and accuracy was not the sharpest which is probably why he was a 3 star. Now he has a shot to develop with a proved QB coach.
I don’t know what you’re talking about. He is very accurate on that tape. Go back and look at Perry’s and Williams tape, lots of overthrow balls.

Just watched his HL tape. Average arm strength, but his throwing motion looks short and he seems to have great touch/accuracy. His WR’s dropped like 10 TD’s too

Personally feel this kid was better than Legendre for 2 specific reasons...the out routes, you cant teach how Peyton throws them and Legendre has a slow delivery. This kid reminds me of Jake Plummer. Some of you may not know who that was, but dude can ball.

Advertisement
I like his HS film better than Perrys. Hes not elite, at the moment, but he is really underrated. He might shock some ppl by his redshirt sophmore year.
No! His film is better than Martell Williams Perry and Weldon from a vision and mechanics perspective. Martell is a copy of Rosier who looks to run first. Martell will transfer if he has to sit a year because Williams Perry and new commitment will demonstrate skills he doesn’t have to run Enos offensive scheme.

This kid tape is good. Better than Kaaya, Perry and Williams. The biggest thing I notice is he dissects the defense and delivers strikes. Perry and Williams tape were just quick slants,toss ups or run for your life. I’m calling it now- This kid wins the job once Tate is done!
How come Tate films are not objectively reviewed? I agree that this kid film and mechanics are better than anybody on the current roster. Tate is just another Rosier and he cannot make certain throws and reason OSU was looking at Fields. Tate is a baller but not a good fit for Enos scheme. Just watch his films objectively!

Your memory is a little hazy then.

Kaaya stuck with Miami because Coley offered him first. He stayed loyal when all the local programmes were making a run at him - UCLA wanted him badly.

Besides both playing QB there's nothing similar about the recruitment or athletic profile of Matocha and Kaaya.
Teams came after kaaya after we offered..only real threat was boise..UCLA tried to get involved late and offered pretty late in the process. I think even USC offered late.

Personally feel this kid was better than Legendre for 2 specific reasons...the out routes, you cant teach how Peyton throws them and Legendre has a slow delivery. This kid reminds me of Jake Plummer. Some of you may not know who that was, but dude can ball.
Jake the Snake. Poor dude played on some of the worst Cardinals teams. Def was a baller tho. I can see the comparison.

Advertisement
No! His film is better than Martell Williams Perry and Weldon from a vision and mechanics perspective. Martell is a copy of Rosier who looks to run first. Martell will transfer if he has to sit a year because Williams Perry and new commitment will demonstrate skills he doesn’t have to run Enos offensive scheme.

Big if true.

Advertisement
How come Tate films are not objectively reviewed? I agree that this kid film and mechanics are better than anybody on the current roster. Tate is just another Rosier and he cannot make certain throws and reason OSU was looking at Fields. Tate is a baller but not a good fit for Enos scheme. Just watch his films objectively!
Huh? Tate is more athletic that Rosier, has more accuracy than Rosier, has better mechanics than Rosier and has a faster delivery than Rosier. He is not in any way another Rosier. Only knock is that he pulls the ball too quickly sometimes.

Yea i completely disagree with you. Judging by ur other comments you have no idea what ur talking about.

Advertisement
Back