Matocha Commits

wp-content%2Fgallery%2Fweird-youtube%2Fwtf.gif%2Ffit-in__850x850.gif

Advertisement
Welcome to The []_[] kid! Looking at the coaches that were interested in you tells me you’re better than most understand. Duke, Texas A&M, Wyoming and the list goes on and on. Hopefully you get the same attention on draft day that Josh Allen (Wyoming) did.

Last edited:
I think Metocha is perfectly fine for a stash away qb especially after we just got martell. Metocha has a really nice skill set and you would be surprised how good he is. Has very intriguing film to say the least. Check @Roman Marciante twitter feed tonight about him it’s fantastic

Im not saying Matocha is a scrub, what i like about em is his height and his decision making, his arm strength is not what i'd like to see but neither was chad pennington but he moved the chains, its a great pick-up and shows the guys is not afraid of competition. Im not a star *****, i could careless what or where these nerd recruiting rank players, means nothing to me, if you can ball you can ball. For instance, the receiver pickens, i wasnt that impressed with his tape, he's definitely a good guy to have in the fold, but i didnt see him as being elite but he does a nice job when the ball is thrown his way, but 6'5 receivers are normally to slow for my liking, i like home run hitters. But my main point about the qb commit was with alot of these hypocrites, who post praise and criticism based on who's recruiting them.

We got alot of young ignorant **** posters that ignore reality and dont know football. When you got guys criticizing coach rumph and coach banda because certain recruits dont come, but go to the security & exchange commission conference for obvious reasons, and the reality is we had the #1 pass defense in college football, but they crying about recruits that didnt sign here, somethings wrong with that way of thinking cause obviously the guys that did sign were good enuff and even more important, we got 2 guys we know are great coaches, the "No Fly Zone" in full affect.

I dont worry about the recruits that dont come here, i respect the ones who do and are True Canes at heart.

Very good to get a kid who Enos instantly wanted and knows can run his offense to a tee. Insane he didn't have another offer and even more that Baby Richt wasn't interested but whatever happy he's ours

I hope you read this and understand ao you'll better yourself in the near future..... You are corny so try again

Listen, almost all coaches bring in qb's with the hopes that they can run the offense, some workout some dont, but to say "enos instantly wanted and KNOWS he can run his offense" this is not the pro's, the guy is coming from the highschool ranks so time will tell. This is not about an "i told you so" moment, i want every recruit we bring to end up being elite, but the bandwagon mentality around this board is pathetic.

I respect the new qb commit cause obviously he's not scared of competition and its a great pick-up to add since we got a qb here in jarren who's here but is he commited, perry is on track to be the starter at BETHUNE COOKMAN, and we got living the Miami life to the fullest in cocade weldon. So what coach diaz and coach enos are doing is real smart.

Advertisement
You should log off and go join the Prince Avenue Christian HS forum so you can start gassing up their newest assistant Freshman QB corch. Jorn Richt.

Just send me your screen name and password, looks like you already have an account. But becareful and get to obsessed with what he's doing in these days abd times you might get accused of borderline stalking!

He doesn't stop. A lot of people want to just move on but he wants to rehash the old regime and try to re-invent Richt's Miami legacy in every thread. He's even trying to connect what Manny has already begun to some fantasy continuation of what Richt started. It's like he's trying to justify all of his shameless shilling for Richt and he's forcing it down our throats to serve his own interests.

@Calvin, please move on and let the rest of us move on too. Nothing you say changes anything about Richt's Miami legacy or your post history in support of him. Nothing Manny is doing right now has any resemblance to the way Richt operated. Richt also did us a favor by stepping down and not financially crippling us. We appreciate that. Please let it go so we can all move on. Thank you.

LoL, spoken like a True scorned one, otherwise WTH is the plea for. Coach richt should always get his just do and his accomplishments are legit, but the crybaby posters like yourself as soon as you see coach richt's name start whining, STFU and man up and keep your crybaby thoughts to yourself, if you cant handle my post, guess what, you dont have to read them, there are plenty other post you can read, its not that complicated. In the meantime dont forget:

*1st bowl win in 10yrs
*1st 10 win season in about 14yrs
*1st legitimate coastal division title
*#2 ranking, on the cusp of cfp
*1st ACC championship game appearance
*ACC Coach of the year
*#1 pass defense in the nation
*Indoor practice facility
*Nutrition program
*Upgraded the talent on the entire roster

All of this in basically under 3yrs, only a moron would suggest that coach richt's impact wont have much to do with the cuurent team!

He doesn't stop. A lot of people want to just move on but he wants to rehash the old regime and try to re-invent Richt's Miami legacy in every thread. He's even trying to connect what Manny has already begun to some fantasy continuation of what Richt started. It's like he's trying to justify all of his shameless shilling for Richt and he's forcing it down our throats to serve his own interests.

@Calvin, please move on and let the rest of us move on too. Nothing you say changes anything about Richt's Miami legacy or your post history in support of him. Nothing Manny is doing right now has any resemblance to the way Richt operated. Richt also did us a favor by stepping down and not financially crippling us. We appreciate that. Please let it go so we can all move on. Thank you.

Be careful my friend. Getting sucked into a Calvin wortex is no joke. It’s happened to me a couple of times.

Advertisement
I luv seeing all the praise coach enos is getting for this new qb commit, alot of the same people praising coach enos would've been trying to crucify coach richt and his son had they got the same "3 star" to commit. This mob is definitely fickle and comical, lol. The pitch fork committee would've been out in full force trying to tell all who would listen to their non-football I.Q. non-sense how going after a 3 star qb from texas, that texas a&m wanted as a walk-on, would've been an indicator that coach richt was scraping at the bottom of the barrel.
Shut the **** up already, one of the biggest lames on this board.

I luv seeing all the praise coach enos is getting for this new qb commit, alot of the same people praising coach enos would've been trying to crucify coach richt and his son had they got the same "3 star" to commit. This mob is definitely fickle and comical, lol. The pitch fork committee would've been out in full force trying to tell all who would listen to their non-football I.Q. non-sense how going after a 3 star qb from texas, that texas a&m wanted as a walk-on, would've been an indicator that coach richt was scraping at the bottom of the barrel.

You do understand that the reason we have to take “3 star” QB out of Texas is because Richt abc his son didn’t recruit any QB’s this yea and had to start from zero with any QB recruit with very little time.
I’m guessing you don’t.

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMO Richt got himself to the point where he didnt like recruiting or chasing kids and didnt really want kids to pick us for the wrong reasons. Understandable but not effective as outlooks go. Same with him not filling the rooster. Think how much better our spring practices will be this year. Competition, something to prove. Richt seemingly hated both those words.

He was very lethargic.

Shut the **** up already, one of the biggest lames on this board.

No ma'am, i understand for some reason you too have contractec the scorned woman syndrome from coach richt, you just hate to see him being successful without you, but its ok, you are working your way up to being b the vice president of the lame brain community NEXT!

LoL, spoken like a True scorned one, otherwise WTH is the plea for. Coach richt should always get his just do and his accomplishments are legit, but the crybaby posters like yourself as soon as you see coach richt's name start whining, STFU and man up and keep your crybaby thoughts to yourself, if you cant handle my post, guess what, you dont have to read them, there are plenty other post you can read, its not that complicated. In the meantime dont forget:

*1st bowl win in 10yrs
*ACC Coach of the year
*Nutrition program

All of this in basically under 3yrs, only a moron would suggest that coach richt's impact wont have much to do with the cuurent team!
Wow. I tried to get you to move on for the good of all. I said please twice and thank you once yet you said "stfu" to me and called me a "moron" as well? Ok, since you are unable to be logical and be dealt with politely... go fûck yourself, you imbecilic Porstasaurus Rex... To help you out, dummy...that's P-Rex for your malfunctioning, highly incapable borscht for brains fortran/cobalt/betamax processing unit. Now take year 30 year old offense worshipping hush puppy shoe wearing âss the foh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No ma'am, i understand for some reason you too have contractec the scorned woman syndrome from coach richt, you just hate to see him being successful without you, but its ok, you are working your way up to being b the vice president of the lame brain community NEXT!

You might be the dumbest dynosaur on this board, you Porstasaurus Rex.

#CalvinTheP-Rex
#Porstasaurus Rex

*1st bowl win in 10yrs
*ACC Coach of the year
*Nutrition program

Some people need to be put out to pasture like the people they slurp.

Advertisement
Back