Mathew Thomas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here is another Golden miss:

Marshall WR Angelo Jean-Louis no longer with team

By AP
6:38 p.m. EDT August 10, 2015

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (AP) — Marshall says wide receiver Angelo Jean-Louis is no longer with the team.

Head coach Doc Holliday said Monday in a news release that he determined it was "best that the program" and Jean-Louis "part ways."

The release didn't provide details, and the school declined to clarify whether Jean-Louis was dismissed or left on his own.

As a redshirt freshman in 2014, Jean-Louis started eight games and caught 21 passes for 490 yards and six touchdowns.

His best game was a 158-yard effort against Ohio, including a 77-yard scoring reception.

Let's say Golden passed on AJL at MT6 because he knew something. Doesn't it just expose him ever more since the guys he does want aren't producing?

It's always easy to play monday morning QB. The reality is you can't dispute the talent, however talent alone does not make you great. The reality is that golden would have taken those guys if they would have said signed their LOI. So yeah ,you can say we dodged a bullet, but we still got out recruited by our rivals.

Advertisement
Let's say Golden passed on AJL at MT6 because he knew something. Doesn't it just expose him ever more since the guys he does want aren't producing?

I don't think we passed on neither. ALJ couldn't get in even after Prep and MT6 did not want to come here.

I don't think we passed on neither. ALJ couldn't get in even after Prep and MT6 did not want to come here.

This. I never remember hearing Alfredo passing on Thomas. Jean-Louis was always known as a non-qualifier here too.

Advertisement
From FSUck 247 mod......

Matthew Thomas is an immense waste of my time. He needs to either stop bad habits or plan better for bowl game **** tests.
You will struggle to find a bigger fan of his ability coming in than me. But at this point he is stealing money from FSU.

Yikes.......

Stealing money from fsu? Fsu degree is barley worth the paper its written on Lolz get off your high horse

Still great to see **** mt6

Advertisement
What that kid is going thru no 20 year old should go thru, he didn't want be at fsu but jumbo held him hostage and his mothers passing is what affected him the most

I said when he committed to FSU he was getting paid. This just reinforces it!

Karma!

From FSUck 247 mod......

Matthew Thomas is an immense waste of my time. He needs to either stop bad habits or plan better for bowl game **** tests.
You will struggle to find a bigger fan of his ability coming in than me. But at this point he is stealing money from FSU.

Yikes.......

Schibetta, did Odibisi's little hat fall off when he was raping you?

This guy loves him some Golden rod. Now, he's looking to suck Golden out because a local guy who rejected Golden is struggling at FSU.

Kid shouldve just gone to USC. thats where he always wanted to go. not sure what was the circumstances that didnt allow that.

Advertisement
Back