Mathew Thomas

I'm sure jimbo learned a lesson here too. They were better off just letting him go to USC. They didn't need him.

Advertisement
I saw when he committed to Florida State, he didnt even look happy when he did it, they say money cant buy happiness.

The super bust is ineligible this year. Gorlden's fault?

Another "can't miss" "epic fail" "south florida stud" insert **** riding language.

Lol haters who you gonna blame.. Onofrio or Paul Williams.. Naw I say Mike Barrow

Advertisement
Heard that a lot of players at BTW didnt like him, didnt know his moms died i feel for the kid, hope he gets his stuff together because he is one **** of a talent

Lesson to south Florida kids, it's not always in your best interest to leave your hometown for ball.

No doubt FSU has been slingin money around down in South Florida
They probably paid off Walsh and Rumph too knowing those dirtbags.

Dalvin cook-$100,000 and a new car
Matthew Thomas-$75,000
Travis Rudolph-$40,000
Keith Bryant-$40,000
Steve Walsh-$20,000
Ermon lane-$20,000-he didn't need as much convincing since he was attached to Dalvin
Devante Phillips-$20,000-see above

Last edited:
[

ya with all that 247 mod money

QUOTE=561Cane;2254447]I said when he committed to FSU he was getting paid. This just reinforces it!

Karma!

From FSUck 247 mod......

Matthew Thomas is an immense waste of my time. He needs to either stop bad habits or plan better for bowl game **** tests.
You will struggle to find a bigger fan of his ability coming in than me. But at this point he is stealing money from FSU.

Yikes.......
[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
I actually think our linebackers wI'll be better then theirs. Expect to see a lot of nickel and dime from them this year

I actually think our linebackers wI'll be better then theirs. Expect to see a lot of nickel and dime from them this year

maybe, and I would of gotten a woody at this a couple years back, but the fact is Jimbo will out coach Al every day and sunday twice

Lesson to south Florida kids, it's not always in your best interest to leave your hometown for ball.

Matthew Thomas-$75,000
Travis Rudolph-$40,000
Keith Bryant-$40,000
Steve Walsh-$20,000
Ermon lane-$20,000-he didn't need as much convincing since he was attached to Dalvin

well **** ya boy got specifics

this is very interesting. this moves the spread in that game from FSU 25 point favorites to 23.5

Advertisement
Slow down guys. The money changing thing is old hat and may or may not be a true in one form or the other. This isn't about Golden or Jimbo either. The real story here and the thing all of us should file away is this. You can't judge a recruit until he gets in the college environment no matter how great he was in HS. Losing Thomas blew me away. I thought we completely wiffed in that class. Now that class looks pretty good.

Matthew Thomas-$75,000
Travis Rudolph-$40,000
Keith Bryant-$40,000
Steve Walsh-$20,000

well **** ya boy got specifics

You lost me when you included Walsh. That aside, not a great ROI.

fc0fb48c86ebcae0690e1a7d7af26d823a238c5cf460e3638c185ad805372af7.jpg

Advertisement
I love the he should have been at USC logic. If you have poor academics habits and a high sense of entitlement these things will follow you even at the University of Kamchatka! "The problem with youth is that it is wasted on the young." -Oscar Wilde

Advertisement
Back