Mathew Thomas wants out of FSU rumors?

Best defensive prospect I've seen in a long time, but this process really has revealed some issues with his mentality. The more I hear "this team needs LBs (read: this is an easier path)," the more I wonder if he'll be up to the inevitable struggle it takes to go from a great prospect to a great player.

I agree with this, I'm not a fan of all the bashing of the kid, but it does show some flaws in his mental make-up. How's he going to fight through adversity? What's he going to do if he doesn't get the starting job right out of the gate? Those are all legitamate concerns.

Advertisement
losing 6 never bothered me because we got grace. Jaynard is the one that stung for me.

i didnt care about alex either once we got Corn Elder. Gus Edwards i never viewed as anything but a fullback

Advertisement
Word is they are not releasing him because they believe teams (USC ) contacted him illegally doubt they release him to any acc sec school or USC esoecualky

lane kiffen is a scumbag. he is so crooked. he gets top recruiting classes and cant win anything.

i didnt care about alex either once we got Corn Elder. Gus Edwards i never viewed as anything but a fullback

Corn is not Collins sorry to break that to you AC is a stud. Just by watching both guys film AC has way more potential.

Yeah but Bilemma is going to run that kid into the ground. Personally, i always said, i feel bad for the way he was brainwashed. Same with sony michel, he goes to uga, he will be destroyed. Ask Knoshown Moreno. My friend was his high school coach. he like Florida but they said they use multiple backs. he went to GA and was ran into the ground by time he go to the nil

Advertisement
Corn is a Cane and Collins isn't so who the **** cares? Honestly whats the point in defending Collins? He can **** himself, as can MT. Elder is going to be the real deal so I hope you are prepared to eat crow this season once he's a serious playmaker and Collins doesn't live up to the hype.

I'm very serious about Corn being an absolute stud. I'm talking Tavon Austin or DeSean Jackson baller. I am praying to God Corn just absolutely exceeds the little expectation he is coming in with, which I don't think will be a problem. The crazy thing is his highlight tape is crazy good. The kid is a stud and a true playmaker.

Either way I am appalled that you are defending Collins at the expense of Corn. Defend the Cane's period. Leave it at that. Last I checked this was a cane board so gtfo of here and talk about collins on the arkansas sites.

:fistbump::stormwarning:

Collins won't be running behind an OL like we're putting together. Corn will have that chance. When you have a kick *** OL, all your RB's don't have to be 5 star talents. Furthermore, when you have real coaches who can develop talent, a kid like Corn can become a 5 star back. Even more, we will still have other 5 star backs like Duke, Yearby, etc.

No worries.

alex is playing with a team who's last 2 recruiting classes have been loaded with 2 stars. Thats a fact. However, like i said before. Corn needs to hold the ball tighter. I will not be surprised if he is better than Alex in long run. I never personally liked alex that much, he is a goofy dude.

Word is they are not releasing him because they believe teams (USC ) contacted him illegally doubt they release him to any acc sec school or USC esoecualky

This is going to look worse for them in the long run IMO. Sometimes its better to just let a kid go rather than hold a kid hostage when he has said he doesn't want to be there.

Advertisement

This is going to look worse for them in the long run IMO. Sometimes its better to just let a kid go rather than hold a kid hostage when he has said he doesn't want to be there.

They can't just let him go because it can lead to a pandoras box for many more recruits to leave but they shouldn't make him stay it really looks terrible for them, but as a UM fan **** i love it lol

he signed a contract essentially to play football and study at FSU and thats where he should go. who cares if hes not happy anymore even though he hasnt even gotten to the campus yet. let him transfer and sit out a year and let it a lesson for others who arent ready to sign their LOI and are forced to sign it. maybe if his parents werent being selfish and pushy hed end up where he wants to go. this is a lesson for the entire family.

Corn is a Cane and Collins isn't so who the **** cares? Honestly whats the point in defending Collins? He can **** himself, as can MT. Elder is going to be the real deal so I hope you are prepared to eat crow this season once he's a serious playmaker and Collins doesn't live up to the hype.

I'm very serious about Corn being an absolute stud. I'm talking Tavon Austin or DeSean Jackson baller. I am praying to God Corn just absolutely exceeds the little expectation he is coming in with, which I don't think will be a problem. The crazy thing is his highlight tape is crazy good. The kid is a stud and a true playmaker.

Either way I am appalled that you are defending Collins at the expense of Corn. Defend the Cane's period. Leave it at that. Last I checked this was a cane board so gtfo of here and talk about collins on the arkansas sites.

:fistbump::stormwarning:

I dont know if this post is directed at me, but Im not defending AC. I just think hes the better back, and im pretty sure he was rated higher than Corn for a reason. I hope Corn is the better back but the film says different. I will defend Canes period but the uniform doesnt make the player, if you recruit the higher rated guys from SFLA we would beat anyone. For example if Patrick Peterson went to LsU does that mean Brandon Harris is better? no

Just because Corn is a Cane doesnt make him better then AC. Maybe he turns out to be better but according to rankings and even people on this site think AC is better. We all just hope that Corn is better so losing AC will sting less.

Advertisement
Who the **** cares about the male cheerleader Collins? He can go to Arkansas and hate his new redneck life

Jimbo will block him from every school like Golden did with Storm Johnson. His only options will be UCF, FAU, or BC.

I have to shake my head to make sure I'm seeing what I'm actually seeing.

Not just this site, and even in this thread - I'm actually hearing about our kickass Offensive Line.

I recall previously that greater than 50% on every site I visited - that Kehoe sucked, Kehoe was done, Kehoe wasn't much of a coach, Kehoe couldn't put a line together, and how the game had passed Kehoe by.

****. The worm has turned.

Advertisement
Back