Mathew Thomas wants out of FSU rumors?

1.jpg

This dude will make all of us forget about that traitor quickly!

No homo(dot)

Advertisement
Advertisement
We can talk about losing MT6 all over this board and I wish he was a cane BUT.. lets not talk about Alex Collins please.. that corn ball mother f_ucker lied to his own mother to please his fat pos coach who was his "guardian" for a year I think, and somehow this punk thinks he is close with the Arkansas coach family because they recruited him hard. He acts more redneck than the rednecks in Arkansas and is clueless. This guy was at one point basing his decision on how many twitter followers he got...f him and his cheer leading outfit.

I wish MT6 luck.. I wish Alex Collins herpes.

No doubt our pull of Grace and Figs will go down as much better than just getting MT. I would take Grace and Figs over MT 10 times out of 10. Maybe pre-signing day it would be a different story, but Figs is proving to be an absolute hidden gem thats going to be a champion before he leaves UM, and Grace is going to exceed his expectations (in my opinion lol) and also leave a champion before he leaves UM.

And by leaving UM its going to be to go to the NFL for both Figs and Grace.

Advertisement
losing 6 never bothered me because we got grace. Jaynard is the one that stung for me.

alex collins also

Losing a RB will never bother me. Not a hard position to fill and Miami will always have great RB's.

If the Duke goes down u will be worried believe that. Thats what makes AC a big miss.

Can Collins, Elder and Edwards participate in a fall practice before we talk about how big of a miss he is? I would be worried whether Collins was on the team or not. Replacing a potential all-american isn't easy.

losing 6 never bothered me because we got grace. Jaynard is the one that stung for me.

alex collins also

Losing a RB will never bother me. Not a hard position to fill and Miami will always have great RB's.

If the Duke goes down u will be worried believe that. Thats what makes AC a big miss.

Can Collins, Elder and Edwards participate in a fall practice before we talk about how big of a miss he is? I would be worried whether Collins was on the team or not. Replacing a potential all-american isn't easy.

Im just saying u make it sound like we have depth we dont. Bama has depth, if we could of locked up AC or this year michel or cook thats depth. Bama does it why cant we? Once we get the Ncaa **** behind us then we need to lock up a stud back every year.

Advertisement

alex collins also

Mutha ****er Duke ain't going down.******

ok Mr. Cleo dont pop a artery.

alex collins also

Im just saying u make it sound like we have depth we dont. Bama has depth, if we could of locked up AC or this year michel or cook thats depth. Bama does it why cant we? Once we get the Ncaa **** behind us then we need to lock up a stud back every year.

Bama does it because they have won 3 out of 4 NC and on a historic run.. We are trying to win 10 games this year they can get whoever they want right now like us during 2000-2003..

Bama does it because they have won 3 out of 4 NC and on a historic run.. We are trying to win 10 games this year they can get whoever they want right now like us during 2000-2003..

No they been pulling top classes since Saban got there. The minute he stepped foot there thay were recruiting the best players. Saban isnt the best coach hes the best recruiter and thats all u need in college.

Advertisement
did u just say saban isnt the best coach? lol wow ok...u can recruit a ton of top talent but if u cant coach it ur not going anywhere. hes titles at two different programs. for a guy, who isnt the best coach, thats pretty hard to do.

alex collins also

lol you are delusional if u think Alex Collins is better than Elder and Edwards put together???

did u just say saban isnt the best coach? lol wow ok...u can recruit a ton of top talent but if u cant coach it ur not going anywhere. hes titles at two different programs. for a guy, who isnt the best coach, thats pretty hard to do.

Look what happen in the NFL,I think he wins with superstars thats it. Is he the greatest x's and o's guy I dont think so. Is he a terrible X and O guy? not saying that either but its easy because the way he recruits.

alex collins also

lol you are delusional if u think Alex Collins is better than Elder and Edwards put together???

I dunno I probably would trade them for AC, this would be a nice topic to talk about is a separate thread. Maybe im crazy but I think hes that good and I guess we will find out in 3 years.

Advertisement
Back