Matchups you're most looking forward to in UF game

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
What will you be keeping an eye on or think will play a big part in the outcome come the 24th?

I've got Osborne v Marco Wilson and JT v C.J. Henderson at the top of my list. Also will be on the lookout for whoever's matched up against #92 Zuniga on the gator DL. Baptism by fire for Butch Barry and the boys.

Advertisement
Our cleats, their neck. Next question.
Always a safe bet to add zero substance and pure homerism on a CIS post. My next question is are you capable of coming up with something original Thomas?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Always a safe bet to add zero substance and pure homerism on a CIS post. My next question is are you capable of coming up with something original Thomas?
Sorry I offended your senses.

Dan Enos versus their D is my number one matchup. We need our O to be better, much better, and this is a perfect game to find out what he is made of.

Advertisement
Whoever will be covering Kadarius Toney.

He's UF's playmaker, they use him in screens, reverses, deep passes & in the short game.

He should have a body on him every time he's on the field.
I think Bandy can do a good job, Blades as well if he has taken the next step. That being said UF is going to try there best to create mismatches for him.

JT vs CJ. both of them have qualify speed and skilled. And the Gators are going to leave CJ on a island with him. Should be a fun to watch
I hate the gates, but CJ is fast as ****. When I watched them his technique was bad, so you'll have to beat him with double move and well timed passes. His speed makes up for his mistakes. Also he's not physical at all, a true cb that doesn't like physicality.

Advertisement
Our run D vs the QB run game.
Should be interesting. If I'm Baker and Co. I'm thiking similar game plan as the UVA game last year. Perkins (the UVA QB) seems a lesser Franks, or just Franks has a better cast around him, which is more likely.
I think if we hang 24 pts on them, we got this, but the above is the ESPN key to the game, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Back