Matchups you're most looking forward to in UF game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coordinators on each team will be monitored by Diaz and Mullins. There will be critical times in game when head coach will tell their coordinators to change their strategy and adjust because of what opposing team is doing. Key will be which head coach is able to recognize the necessity to change and adjust.

Advertisement
Honestly, I know it’s cliché, but our DL and OL against theirs. If we can’t run at all it will be a long day and if we can’t stop the run we will be in trouble.

In a more individual level

I want to see JT4 against Henderson
Garvin Vs UF OTs
Brevin Vs UF linerbackers

Is this passage from an article on a SEC website legit or homersim?

I tend to think Mullen’s group will be improved in his second season. The run game, with Lamical Perine back, has potential to be one of the nation’s best. Even if Feleipe Franks doesn’t take a significant step up in his second season with Mullen, the Gators should still do a better job of controlling the clock with the ground game and giving the defense a chance to play with the energy that Grantham’s system demands. There will be more room for error if the offense improves, which means Grantham will be even more, well, Grantham.

I was led to believe by the CIS brass on here that the UF rb's were nothing special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just Don’t like slow running backs. Malik Davis got potential to be something but he’s often injured.
Still, Perine is built like Nick Brossette, who is very slow and similar size but ran roughshod over us last year. Luckily, Perine is not playing behind a similar OL as LSU's from last year.

Brevin & Will vs. Gaytor Safeties & Backers. This will be the beginning of the Darnell Washington commitment watch.
I like the way you think. These two SHOULD be one of the biggest mismatches against every team we face, including UF. Here's hoping Enos can take full advantage of it.

Still, Perine is built like Nick Brossette, who is very slow and similar size but ran roughshod over us last year. Luckily, Perine is not playing behind a similar OL as LSU's from last year.
He did not run woodshed vs Miami...

22 rushes 125 yards. 50 of that came on 1 run from a bust of a play

Advertisement
Back