Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Women are not equal to men. Never have been, never will be. That’s not a dig against women, it’s biology. That should be celebrated not ignored.

I proposed only people who pay federal income
tax should be able to vote in federal elections.
Maybe just a miisunderstanding. You are, or aren't, saying womens' intelligence isn't equal to that of men?

If only federal taxpayers could in federal elections, that would leave Pres Trump (in most years) and a whole slew of rich folks ineligible to vote as they don't pay any taxes.

Maybe just a miisunderstanding. You are, or aren't, saying womens' intelligence isn't equal to that of men?

If only federal taxpayers could in federal elections, that would leave Pres Trump (in most years) and a whole slew of rich folks ineligible to vote as they don't pay any taxes.
Women think different than men. They want different things and are motivated by different things. Men are superior logically, problem solving and under pressure. Men need purpose and something to work for. They are better at creating resources monetarily and physical. Women are superior socially and emotionally. Women are maternal and need a family to take care of. Again not an opinion, it’s biology.

And no Idc that your sister/friend/mom is a genius CEO and hates kids. Exceptions aren’t the rule.

Last edited:
Women think different than men. They want different things and are motivated by different things. Men are superior logically, problem solving and under pressure. Men need purpose and something to work for. They are better at creating resources monetarily and physical. Women are superior socially and emotionally. Women are maternal and need a family to take care of. Again not an opinion, it’s biology.

And no Idc that your sister/friend/mom is a genius that’s an CEO and hates kids. Exceptions aren’t the rule.
Think I may have failed biology at my Long Island high school but my bet is not many top people in that field would agree. Maybe some of it, but surely not all. Seems waaay too simplistic a breakdown of the sexes.

Advertisement

And no Idc that your sister/friend/mom is a genius CEO and hates kids. Exceptions aren’t the rule.

1) I believe only net taxpayers should be able to vote in federal elections. I do not care if that opinion makes me controversial;

2) IQ of the sexes comes out about even if we are talking about averages, but that is highly misleading, because:
a) When looking at the extremes of the bell curve, they become almost entirely male, i.e., virtually all the geniuses and all the stupidest people are male. Women's IQ distribution is far more clustered into the range of +1 to -1 SD;
b) The IQ number does not alone tell you which areas the individual is stronger at; when breaking it down further, men have significantly higher capacity in dealing with abstraction.

1) I believe only net taxpayers should be able to vote in federal elections. I do not care if that opinion makes me controversial;

2) IQ of the sexes comes out about even if we are talking about averages, but that is highly misleading, because:
a) When looking at the extremes of the bell curve, they become almost entirely male, i.e., virtually all the geniuses and all the stupidest people are male. Women's IQ distribution is far more clustered into the range of +1 to -1 SD;
b) The IQ number does not alone tell you which areas the individual is stronger at; when breaking it down further, men have significantly higher capacity in dealing with abstraction.
Correct on all accounts.

Advertisement

If impartiality is the goal, then federal employees should be removed as well.

men have significantly higher capacity in dealing with abstraction.
Men upon reading this:
Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

Women upon reading this:
rose wtf GIF by The Bachelor Australia

And some people wonder why women, especially independent-thinking younger women, totally reject the Republican/conservative party in elections.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We live in a time where people are excused for denying reality. Instead of looking them in the eye and saying “figure it the **** out,” we coddle them and accept their idiocy.
I was basically posting a lecture skeleton from a course I took for cross-credit in Bio/Psych/Cul Anth. If someone wants to argue with it, take it up with Chaz Darwin.

Are you responding to something I said?
Mostly to NC in continuing our chat above. But, to you too on the IQ front. This discussion started with NC saying:
-----------------------
"Women think different than men. They want different things and are motivated by different things. Men are superior logically, problem solving and under pressure. Men need purpose and something to work for. They are better at creating resources monetarily and physical. Women are superior socially and emotionally. Women are maternal and need a family to take care of. Again not an opinion, it’s biology.

And no Idc that your sister/friend/mom is a genius that’s an CEO and hates kids. Exceptions aren’t the rule."
--------------------------
I take that statement to mean we'd all be better off if women reverted to their role 90 years ago -- homemakers, mothers, politically ignorant, etc.

Do you agree with what he said?

As far as the IQ front, that's a slippery slope when it comes to rights.

In terms of the well-documented movement away from the R Party by women, I was more broadly addressing the R Party's embrace of positions and policies that cut into womens' rights to choose and the like. Not to mention the cavalier excuses by Rs for flat-out boorish or criminal activity by men against women.

BTW, what exactly is a "net taxpayer?"

Mostly to NC in continuing our chat above. But, to you too on the IQ front. This discussion started with NC saying:
-----------------------
"Women think different than men. They want different things and are motivated by different things. Men are superior logically, problem solving and under pressure. Men need purpose and something to work for. They are better at creating resources monetarily and physical. Women are superior socially and emotionally. Women are maternal and need a family to take care of. Again not an opinion, it’s biology.

And no Idc that your sister/friend/mom is a genius that’s an CEO and hates kids. Exceptions aren’t the rule."
I take that statement to mean we'd all be better off if women reverted to their role 90 years ago -- homemakers, mothers, politically ignorant, etc.

I believe women should have just as much freedom- with all the attendant responsibility- that men have. They should be responsible for their actions, and for the consequences of those actions. The rate of diagnosed mental illness and use of prescription medication by American women is astronomical, despite having historically unthinkable levels of privilege. And that's not men's fault.

In my field, there are many women who start out fresh out of grad school, but fewer and fewer once you get to my age (36). They do not continue to put in the same level of intensity and the long hours that men do. The ones who do so are very exceptional, and not the rule.

I think you are generalizing what @NC_Canes_11 is saying, and being deliberately argumentative. No, I don't think women should blanket "return to their role 90 years ago," as you characterize it. I also don't think they should try to emulate men in education and career choices, and then cry about it when they are unhappy.

As far as the IQ front, that's a slippery slope when it comes to rights. I didn't say anything about rights.

In terms of the well-documented movement away from the R Party by women, I was more broadly addressing the R Party's embrace of positions and policies that cut into womens' rights to choose and the like. Not to mention the cavalier excuses by Rs for flat-out boorish or criminal activity by men against women.

BTW, what exactly is a "net taxpayer?" An individual or corporation that is in the red, even after accounting for refunds and transfer payments. For 2022, 40% of American households did not pay federal income tax.

-----------------------

As far as the IQ front, that's a slippery slope when it comes to rights.

BTW, what exactly is a "net taxpayer?"
What does men and women being fundamentally different according to biology have to do with taking away women’s rights? And what right do men have that women don’t?

Advertisement
Back