Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement

wtf.gif

Advertisement
I think you are naïve if you think an LGBTQ shooter can't be hateful towards the LGBTQ community.

Get a load of this guys father. A person who is LGBTQ raised in this environment is going to be seriously conflicted with self-loathing. Some might excape relatively unharmed but some react by hurting themselves or by hurting others.

The father seems more concerned about him being *** than actually being a murderer. That can **** a kid up and I would absolutely stand by my original thoughts after seeing this.

First of all, let all the information come out (no pun intended). Both styles of media investigate things in their own way to see if the shooter is coming from the left or right. This time it was MSM's turn to jump the gun and figure this was a hate crime before it happened. Over the summer it was conservative media stating the shooter was left wing because he had facial tats and dressed as a woman to get away. This shooting may have nothing to do with sexual identity.

And you are absolutely right, people can be self-loathing because of their sexual identity, race, or even religion. But when a sizeable portion of society think being *** is a choice, empathy is tough to come by.

First of all, let all the information come out (no pun intended). Both styles of media investigate things in their own way to see if the shooter is coming from the left or right. This time it was MSM's turn to jump the gun and figure this was a hate crime before it happened. Over the summer it was conservative media stating the shooter was left wing because he had facial tats and dressed as a woman to get away. This shooting may have nothing to do with sexual identity.

And you are absolutely right, people can be self-loathing because of their sexual identity, race, or even religion. But when a sizeable portion of society think being *** is a choice, empathy is tough to come by.
Self-loathing is a common symptom of gender dysphoria.

They need treatment, not celebration.

Advertisement
Who is celebrating them? Not all **** have gender dysphoria.
Our media culture normalizing their condition, celebrating it.

Correct. Gender dysphoria applies to those who feel uncomfortable with the sexual genetalia they were born with. All stages of transvestite conditions have some form of self-loathing.

Just hunch, but I suspect this shooter was somewhere along that spectrum.

Our media culture normalizing their condition, celebrating it.

Correct. Gender dysphoria applies to those who feel uncomfortable with the sexual genetalia they were born with. All stages of transvestite conditions have some form of self-loathing.

Just hunch, but I suspect this shooter was somewhere along that spectrum.

I understand where you are coming from. I will say there were a couple of kids in school we could tell were extremely effeminate as far back as kindergarten. So, I'm not sure whether it would be something biological or learned.

I have the same hunch that the shooter was somewhere on that spectrum, but to that other poster's point, how much of that self-hatred came from how he/they (whatever) was treated at home?

I understand where you are coming from. I will say there were a couple of kids in school we could tell were extremely effeminate as far back as kindergarten. So, I'm not sure whether it would be something biological or learned.

I have the same hunch that the shooter was somewhere on that spectrum, but to that other poster's point, how much of that self-hatred came from how he/they (whatever) was treated at home?
For me personally, people are born with the desire of opposite ***, both sexes, or same sexes. It isn't learned.

We can all weep for what made someone a monster while simultaneously hating the monster they have become.

Last edited:
Yeah... I was making a funny that essentially moderate conservatives or anyone that voted for Trump is now considered "far right" these days. It's comical to me
Any Trump supporter is for having an authoritarian government implemented into the United States because all must follow that path instead of having different beliefs.

I truly cannot comprehend how someone who supports Trump cannot see or remove the political blinders from the eyelids, that he was trying to remove the freedom s and rights you believe so much of right out from under your feet.

That's how dictatorships and authoritarian regimes begin that stronghold. Look at how Hungary became a dictatorship over the last decade.

Advertisement

Spot on. Individuals really feel that a *** or ******* person decided one day, yeah I think I am gonna change teams. Our society, especially here in the US, has become so uneducated while not wanting to look at factual information. It's become very saddening.

Any Trump supporter is for having an authoritarian government implemented into the United States because all must follow that path instead of having different beliefs.

I truly cannot comprehend how someone who supports Trump cannot see or remove the political blinders from the eyelids, that he was trying to remove the freedom s and rights you believe so much of right out from under your feet.

That's how dictatorships and authoritarian regimes begin that stronghold. Look at how Hungary became a dictatorship over the last decade.
POTUS 45 was doing no such thing.

Hungry isn't close to a dictatorship.

Ya gotta learn more about US Civics. Ya gotta get out more amd see the world.

Ya gotta stop watching Lifetime Channel and Marvel movies.

Advertisement

Cool. How did it happen in Venezuela?

You think gaetz and them are far right???

May i ask what positions they hold you feel are far right?

We dont have any far right representation in our government. Not saying we should either.
If you don't think the ones I named are Far Right, I'd hate to see a list of who you think is (obviously not currently in "our government?). Gimme a few names of who is Far Right in your opinion.

If you don't think the ones I named are Far Right, I'd hate to see a list of who you think is (obviously not currently in "our government?). Gimme a few names of who is Far Right in your opinion.

What policies do they support that are far right?

Anyone that believes in individual freedom, family, education, God, and their country is considered far right.

There is no far right representation in our government at any level.

Thanks for the laugh

Advertisement
Back