Off-Topic Mass killings

You are welcome to your opinion. However, to equate all D's to the CCP is totally ridiculous IMO. If you believe those who have differing opinions on issues than you are evil and are akin to a brutal, totalitarian government, there is no way to find common ground.

In reality, you are endorsing the same kind of authoritarian style government of the CCP, just one that follows the policies that you promote.
Those are not Ds. Not the disaster that is in charge now. I live in California that is a total disaster and corrupt. I go back seven generations of working class democrats and several were politicians in Pennsylvania and Ohio. That goes way back and always listened to my great uncles going back and forth on politics as a child. Kennedy was the last true working class democrat. Walter Reuther should have been his VP instead of LBJ but Kennedy needed the southern vote. Big difference between the northern and southern democrats.

Advertisement
Those are not Ds. Not the disaster that is in charge now. I live in California that is a total disaster and corrupt. I go back seven generations of working class democrats and several were politicians in Pennsylvania and Ohio. That goes way back and always listened to my great uncles going back and forth on politics as a child. Kennedy was the last true working class democrat. Walter Reuther should have been his VP instead of LBJ but Kennedy needed the southern vote. Big difference between the northern and southern democrats.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood you, but you said Communists call themselves Democrats so it seemed like you were implying that all D's are Communists. Like you, I am not a fan of the far left elements of the D party. That being said, I don't hear any of them promoting the state taking over all industry. Plus, the vast majority don't want to get rid of all guns.

Props to you for being around a while. The LBJ choice over Walter Reuther was a bit before my time.

Yes, when McCarthy was right shows up, you know the brush is extremely broad. :LOL:

I thought cancel culture (blacklisting) was bad, I guess it depends on who's doing the canceling.
Don't kill the thread, don't kill the thread, don't kill the thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
OK so I looked it up... Statements made by a lawyer in court during a defamation suit?! Lol.
You'd think Rupert Murdoch had said his network was the "the leader in news to the right".
You didn't have to look very far. I included a link in that post. Yes, it was a statement the "Fox" lawyer made to the court as a defense in the slander case regarding Tucker Carlson.

Do you need Rupert Murdoch to tell you that Fox News takes a slant to the right? Come on, you're smarter than that.

You know you can't cite good ole Tucker. Fox's own lawyers stated no "reasonable viewer" takes the primetime host Tucker Carlson seriously. lol

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9
So don’t trust the #1 cable news show because the Fox News lawyers were smart enough to figure out how to get a case thrown out?!? Gotcha! 😂

Btw, watch da video … good stuff about big pharma in there… even a reasonable viewer might think so!

Advertisement
So don’t trust the #1 cable news show because the Fox News lawyers were smart enough to figure out how to get a case thrown out?!? Gotcha! 😂

Btw, watch da video … good stuff about big pharma in there… even a reasonable viewer might think so!
They stated in a court of law that his show cannot be trusted by a reasonable person. So, he got out of being found guilty for slander at the price of throwing his credibility out the window. Sure, he is the modern day Walter Cronkite. lol

Here's Cronkite, Jr. talking about tanning your balls to increase your testosterone. :LOL:

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson-********-tanning-misleading-health-experts-1698978

Pretty much standard procedure to take down Internet stuff posted by mass killers, no? That's been happening for years.
That stuff doesn't get released at times. I dont think the Columbine things were publicly released at full length, only edited in documentaries.

They stated in a court of law that his show cannot be trusted by a reasonable person. So, he got out of being found guilty for slander at the price of throwing his credibility out the window. Sure, he is the modern day Walter Cronkite. lol

Here's Cronkite, Jr. talking about tanning your balls to increase your testosterone. :LOL:

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson-********-tanning-misleading-health-experts-1698978
:LOL: who knows maybe that works! I'm not trying it. Tucker covers a lot of stuff that doesn't interest me (like UFOs or UAPs or whatever they call them). But he brings up good subjects and does he and his team does their homework (unlike most on MSM that just parrot whatever liberal talking points of the day/week/month). If there is a liberal journalist that actually does investigative journalism, let me know... I'll check em out.

He's not #1 in cable news for no reason. But go ahead and believe he has no credibility. On the other hand Joy Reid and Don Lemon are trusted journalists right?!? LMFAO!

Advertisement
He is because he polarizes for making ridiculous takes that become a lot of attention. Its like Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless, its the same technique, just different fields.
Even in Germany Tucker is #1... who knew?!?

Okay we can have a serious conversation about it or we can just leave it, but stop laughing about every point of view that isn't yours, makes you less of a prick.
You made a blanket statement about Tucker making ridiculous statements with no proof. Go ahead and share what makes Tucker #1. I don't watch him every night and only listen when I'm exercising on the bike, so maybe I've missed the ridiculousness. And I only started listening periodically for less than a year now. But most of the time his monologue is good and informative.

It is funny that you are calling me a prick, when your posts show your true colors on the daily.

Advertisement
Back