Off-Topic Mass killings

At least you admit you're a troll. I appreciate the heads up.
Oh he definitely is trolling. He’s already brought up the 2020 election “was the most secure election in US history” talking point twice in a thread about mass killings

Advertisement
Who in the US can really claim with legit reasons that our government has been tyrannical? Are there any people groups in the US that should have in our short history tried to over throw the government the way those January 6 terrorists did?
Branch Covidians in multiple states would have loved to impose their idealogy and tyrannical lockdowns nationwide. If elections would have had a different result, im sure ANTIFA would have easily taken up the January 6 mantle.

What do you mean? Are you referring to the BORTAC agents who disobeyed the incident commander and went in anyway? It would be some **** if they were disciplined for that IMO.

But they have nukes bruh.

Yeah bro they'll just nuke everyone, including themselves

Reprint from my post in Roe...

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Perfectly clear the way it is written.

The root unit for presentation of forces of all militia [then and today] is the armed individual. The militia portion has no bearing on meaning of 2A and is used as an argument by those that want to curtail/eliminate the right.
Wait. I thought the militia was the Reserve and National Guard. Are you saying Im the militia?
John Cena Mind Blown GIF

Advertisement
Branch Covidians in multiple states would have loved to impose their idealogy and tyrannical lockdowns nationwide. If elections would have had a different result, im sure ANTIFA would have easily taken up the January 6 mantle.
If the elections went a different way, the summer of love would have looked like a picnic (well it already did to CNN with fires burning in the background). Every single big city have businesses boarding up their doors and windows in preparation for it.

Thankfully it was the safest and most secure election in US history so we didn’t have to worry about those cities and businesses

Advertisement
Oh he definitely is trolling. He’s already brought up the 2020 election “was the most secure election in US history” talking point twice in a thread about mass killings
I never said that lol. But Let some conservative electorate tell it 2020 was the most fraudulent election ever..with no proof ofc. But debating the legitimacy of the past election wasn’t even point. The fact that a good portion of Americans believe there was rampant fraud on baseless allegations is the point. Shows a lack of faith in the democratic process by the ppl who think that. And the fact elected officials practice and spread that belief again undermines the democratic process. That was my point.

A well regulated militia is absolutely unnecessary today in the USA. By the way, what well regulated militias have the most recent shooters been a part of?
They were apart of none. This isn’t about maintaining a militia..nor is it about the government taking our guns. Unless you already have a mistrust in the US government, you don’t actually believe that’s the discussion being had or what’s trying be done. It’s about the shootings. And the weekly occurrences. It’s about public safety

I never said that lol. But Let some conservative electorate tell it 2020 was the most fraudulent election ever..with no proof ofc. But debating the legitimacy of the past election wasn’t even point. The fact that a good portion of Americans believe there was rampant fraud on baseless allegations is the point. Shows a lack of faith in the democratic process by the ppl who think that. And the fact elected officials practice and spread that belief again undermines the democratic process. That was my point.
Define ballot harvesting as baseless.

Advertisement
U didn’t say those words , I agree. But what u said implies that u agree with that talking point right? Or maybe u think it was the 20th safest election in the history of the US. But why would there be a massive push of the same exact words “safest election in US history” after an election where they MASS MAILED ballots to election rolls that obviously couldn’t even be 95% accurate… cause u know… people die every day and people were probably already dead from before they came up with the lists to mail them out to. To have the media say it was the safest in US history with just that fact, is very weird to say the least…. Wouldn’t U agree?

How come they didn’t just say… “it was a legitimate election, there’s no evidence of widespread election fraud” and left it at that. Nope… it was THE MOST SECURE AND SAFE ELECTION IN US HISTORY… no doubt about that. No fact check or misinformation or disinformation checks on that statement huh? Or maybe they gave it one Pinocchio and said it was “mostly true”… lol. Fact checkers are hilarious

Advertisement
U didn’t say those words , I agree. But what u said implies that u agree with that talking point right? Or maybe u think it was the 20th safest election in the history of the US. But why would there be a massive push of the same exact words “safest election in US history” after an election where they MASS MAILED ballots to election rolls that obviously couldn’t even be 95% accurate… cause u know… people die every day and people were probably already dead from before they came up with the lists to mail them out to. To have the media say it was the safest in US history with just that fact, is very weird to say the least…. Wouldn’t U agree?

How come they didn’t just say… “it was a legitimate election, there’s no evidence of widespread election fraud” and left it at that. Nope… it was THE MOST SECURE AND SAFE ELECTION IN US HISTORY… no doubt about that. No fact check or misinformation or disinformation checks on that statement huh? Or maybe they gave it one Pinocchio and said it was “mostly true”… lol. Fact checkers are hilarious
The only reason I brought up the 2020 election was an example of how lies and mistrust in democratic process and the institutions setup to insure
Them can erode a democracy overall..I’m not debating rather or not the election was legit. There
no reason to do that

The only reason I brought up the 2020 election was an example of how lies and mistrust in democratic process and the institutions setup to insure
Them can erode a democracy overall..I’m not debating rather or not the election was legit. There
no reason to do that
Funny you didn't mention 3 years of the Russian collusion hoax, or a sitting POTUS co-opting the DOJ to spy on a presidential campaign in 2016. Weird.

no reason to do that
I got ya. But there are congress men and women that have challenged the legitimacy of national elections for decades (on both sides) and even Stacy Abrams thinks she’s the governor of Georgia because of a rigged election (in her opinion).

People have the right to think that way for whatever reasons they want. I’m assuming they aren’t doing just to spite and to divide, do u?

So u can’t just cherry pick 2020 and say that people that think THAT election was stolen are trying to erode democracy. I bet some think it does quite the opposite… especially if their opinions and inclinations are correct (for any election, not just 2020)

I got ya. But there are congress men and women that have challenged the legitimacy of national elections for decades (on both sides) and even Stacy Abrams thinks she’s the governor of Georgia because of a rigged election (in her opinion).

People have the right to think that way for whatever reasons they want. I’m assuming they aren’t doing just to spite and to divide, do u?

So u can’t just cherry pick 2020 and say that people that think THAT election was stolen are trying to erode democracy. I bet some think it does quite the opposite… especially if their opinions and inclinations are correct (for any election, not just 2020)
At no point in US history has a former president EVER openly questioned the legitimacy of a national election..months before the results were actually in. So yes this is a very unique situation we are in. He is still doing so and will run for office again. It’s not me cherry picking. It’s something we’ve never had happen in this nation..yes ppl have the right to say whatever..but I think you’d agree elected officials at the highest levels have a responsibility not to engage in that type nonsensical talk

Advertisement
Back