Off-Topic Mass killings

Funny you didn't mention 3 years of the Russian collusion hoax, or a sitting POTUS co-opting the DOJ to spy on a presidential campaign in 2016. Weird.
Idk man I trust our intelligence apparatus and the results of that 2016 investigation which concluded that Russia indeed interfered in our election at the national level. Successfully I might add.

Advertisement
So you believe the 2020 election was a fraudulent?
Based on the use of ballot harvesting, it was no where near the intent of the Founding Fathers.

Full stop.

If my theory is correct, we'll probably see some, perhaps significant shifts, towards actual voter integrity in states that have implemented policies to address it.

Idk man I trust our intelligence apparatus and the results of that 2016 investigation which concluded that Russia indeed interfered in our election at the national level. Successfully I might add.
You mean like this?

Screenshot_20220603-200619_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Time Magazine, 15 Jul 96​

Who was POTUS then, goodness I have such an awful memory....as it appears so do muppets...

FUN FACT: Valdy P was THE top lieutenant to Whory Boris and wholly enabled his rise to power.

FUN FACT: Muppets are DIRECTLY AND PERSONALLY responsible for the invasions of Ukraine

Impressive work muppets!!!

You must be very new here, like less than 10 posts.

ZOSH5yqvxjcQw (3).gif

Last edited:
Based on the use of ballot harvesting, it was no where near the intent of the Founding Fathers.

Full stop.

If my theory is correct, we'll probably see some, perhaps significant shifts, towards actual voter integrity in states that have implemented policies to address it.
So basically mail in ballots..I guess. But 2020 wasn’t the first year of that was it

So basically mail in ballots..I guess. But 2020 wasn’t the first year of that was it
Not even close to mail in ballots.

I think you meant to say essentially ballots filled out by operatives on behalf of mostly cognitive-impaired people.

Yes, I believe that's what you meant.

For the record, ballot harvesting has ZERO place in a functioning democracy that wanta any trust in voting. ZERO.

Again, will be interesting to see vote totals in places where it has been brought to heel.

Advertisement
At no point in US history has a former president EVER openly questioned the legitimacy of a national election..months before the results were actually in. So yes this is a very unique situation we are in. He is still doing so and will run for office again. It’s not me cherry picking. It’s something we’ve never had happen in this nation..yes ppl have the right to say whatever..but I think you’d agree elected officials at the highest levels have a responsibility not to engage in that type nonsensical talk
U keep changing the rules of your argument! Now it’s cause Orange Man said it might be fraudulent, mass mailing election ballots which guaranteed sending them to dead people?!?

Hmm… well at least no one can say that ol trumpy boy wasn’t good at making good predictions!

Funny how 2016 being fraudulent is okay to say, but saying 2020 being fraudulent isn’t! That’s hilarious

At no point in US history has a former president EVER openly questioned the legitimacy of a national election..months before the results were actually in. So yes this is a very unique situation we are in. He is still doing so and will run for office again. It’s not me cherry picking. It’s something we’ve never had happen in this nation..yes ppl have the right to say whatever..but I think you’d agree elected officials at the highest levels have a responsibility not to engage in that type nonsensical talk
How about the goddess you worship...Former SecState?

Close enough?

Advertisement
You mean like this?

View attachment 188337
Time Magazine, 15 Jul 96​

Who was POTUS then, goodness I have such an awful memory....as it appears so do muppets...

FUN FACT: Valdy P was THE top lieutenant to Whory Boris and wholly enabled his rise to power.

FUN FACT: Muppets are DIRECTLY AND PERSONALLY responsible for the invasions of Ukraine

Impressive work muppets!!!

You must be very new here, like less than 10 posts.

View attachment 188338
Who are “muppets”? What does this post have to with us..I’m a US citizen not Russias nationalist. The whataboutismn was nice tho. Good pivot. Fact is the US Intelligence community did conclude that Russia indeed interfered in the 2016 election

Funny how 2016 being fraudulent is okay to say, but saying 2020 being fraudulent isn’t! That’s hilarious
I never said 2016 was fraudulent..bruh wtf 😂. Trump won 2016 due to the electoral college. I accepted him as the duly elected President. Biden won both the electoral and Popular vote. I accept him as the duly elected President..

U keep changing the rules of your argument! Now it’s cause Orange Man said it might be fraudulent, mass mailing election ballots which guaranteed sending them to dead people?!?

Hmm… well at least no one can say that ol trumpy boy wasn’t good at making good predictions!
Did mail in ballots exist in 2016? Why didn’t he say those votes shouldn’t count then also? Only when it was clear the results weren’t gunna be in his favor did he speak out..and with absolutely no proof for his claim..plus the fact that trump himself used the mail in voting method for years..but aye man it was stolen is a catchy slogan lol

Advertisement
Who are “muppets”? What does this post have to with us..I’m a US citizen not Russias nationalist. The whataboutismn was nice tho. Good pivot. Fact is the US Intelligence community did conclude that Russia indeed interfered in the 2016 election
Define interfered. They bought $48k worth of Facebook ads. They didn't manipulate votes or anything that had any actual impact.

They've also done that sht for decades, but nobody weaponized it until now.

I find all this talk about stolen elections to be a waste of time. That includes 2000, 2016, and 2020. Instead of stupid partisan accusations, why not actually make sure elections can't be manipulated.

Did mail in ballots exist in 2016? Why didn’t he say those votes shouldn’t count then also? Only when it was clear the results weren’t gunna be in his favor did he speak out..and with absolutely no proof for his claim..plus the fact that trump himself used the mail in voting method for years..but aye man it was stolen is a catchy slogan lol
You're not trying to say there was no difference in mailing in voting procedures between 2016 and 2020 are you?

Trump said the same thing prior to 2016 & 2020 about potential election fraud. But no… in 2016 there wasn’t a mass country wide mail-in ballots and mass election harvesting

Advertisement
I never said 2016 was fraudulent..bruh wtf 😂. Trump won 2016 due to the electoral college. I accepted him as the duly elected President. Biden won both the electoral and Popular vote. I accept him as the duly elected President..
U said there was Russian interference in 2016 and that it was successful. Successful at what then?

You for starters.

Not a single pivot at all, just pointing out how rich IC's assessment was given our own history.

Curious, did Russia's interference (like every other election) have same impact as Zuckerberg's purchasing votes (essentially) for a certain political party?

I never said that lol. But Let some conservative electorate tell it 2020 was the most fraudulent election ever..with no proof ofc. But debating the legitimacy of the past election wasn’t even point. The fact that a good portion of Americans believe there was rampant fraud on baseless allegations is the point. Shows a lack of faith in the democratic process by the ppl who think that. And the fact elected officials practice and spread that belief again undermines the democratic process. That was my point.
So the fraud claim and lack of trust was random? Or can you point to another election/shenanigans that might have damaged the faith in the process?

Advertisement
Back