Off-Topic Mass killings

Surely this was from The Onion or Babylon Bee.

But no, it was not.
So brave, much honor. Can't imagine what i'd do if I couldn't post on social media for 21 minutes.

Advertisement
You can't understand basic facts. Site me some more Australian crap that proves guns are great.

I am the only one in the conversation that has presented any type of facts... your making stuff up and then changing your story every time your presented with facts that disprove your fantasies and then you you say I cant understand basic facts and ask me to present to you something about a country we were never even talking about? Ummm... ok. Nah I am not playing in fantasy sandbox your there by yourself man.

Now you're onto something. The more gridlock in DC, the better off we are. No more reactionary legislation.
No I don’t actually believe that BS..crazy you do tho. The only “gridlock” comes from elected officials being puppets to alot of these interest groups making them scared to speak out on issues to get **** done

No I don’t actually believe that BS..crazy you do tho. The only “gridlock” comes from elected officials being puppets to alot of these interest groups making them scared to speak out on issues to get **** done
Only crazy thing is you believe those puppets can 'get sht done' and solve your problems.

Advertisement
Only crazy thing is you believe those puppets can 'get sht done' and solve your problems.

Glock10, just what caliber do you think evil black rifles of war are?
You guys are wasting your fingers away arguing with 305to90210.

The question is simply this… if like what Mondale (or whatever his name is) said happens and ALL semi-automatic guns are banned (which includes many handguns)… will the same politicians that have security detail stop carrying these weapons? We know most politicians security team has and prefer to use these higher capacity handguns (semi automatic weapons). The secret service… what are they going to carry? You can’t have rules for thee and not for me. Put your money where your mouth is Mondale.

Unfortunately Mondale was the one here who was uneducated… if he thinks AR-15 is the only semi automatic gun in America. Politicians need to take a course on guns… but nah, just continue to spew their talking points

“Weapons of war” is the most hilarious part and the brainwashed love it when MSM talks all fancy like that. Unfortunately the military isn’t using these types of guns, but don’t let facts get in the way or anything

So your fear is they’ll mistakenly out law every gun..if this is the case they shouldn’t write any legislation. Everything should be taken of the books
That’s where you’re wrong, it wouldn’t be a mistake. There’s a reason they use broad terms like “assault rifle” or “weapon of war.” They want the power to decide what they take.

Advertisement
That’s where you’re wrong, it wouldn’t be a mistake. There’s a reason they use broad terms like “assault rifle” or “weapon of war.” They want the power to decide what they take.
Like I said..oh boy in the clip has no clue of what he speaks

Like I said..oh boy in the clip has no clue of what he speaks
And you don't see the dangers here? These are legislators at the highest level of government in this country - crafting laws that infringe the constitution.

Again, we fall for political syllogism time after time...

"We must do something.
This is something.
We must do this."

All things being equal, do you actually think your 9 mm and AR15 are going to stop an army? Even if you get the other men from your church softball league you still fall short.
This really is the most irrational retort - that I can never wrap my head around. Do we tell women - men can overpower you, so leave your mace at home and just lie there. Maybe we should all cut off our junk to stop rapes.

BTW this is the same army that was chased out of Afghanistan after a 20 year insurgency against goat-herders with ak47s.

Advertisement
All things being equal, do you actually think your 9 mm and AR15 are going to stop an army? Even if you get the other men from your church softball league you still fall short.
Should the worst ever happen, people wouldn't need to stop an army. You'll never see skirmish lines again or even trench warfare.

This really is the most irrational retort - that I can never wrap my head around. Do we tell women - men can overpower you, so leave your mace at home and just lie there. Maybe we should all cut off our junk to stop rapes.

BTW this is the same army that was chased out of Afghanistan after a 20 year insurgency against goat-herders with ak47s.

People spend money the way they want to or the way they have to. A woman with her church league softball mates will be no match for an army. Even if she combines with her male comrades, all those guns still fall short against an army. Way short.

Advertisement
People spend money the way they want to or the way they have to. A woman with her church league softball mates will be no match for an army. Even if she combines with her male comrades, all those guns still fall short against an army. Way short.
The British Army thought that about revolutionary farmers and their muskets as well, didn't they? And you shouldn't assume every servicemen/women would turn on their fellow countrymen.

The British Army thought that about revolutionary farmers and their muskets as well, didn't they?
One interesting thing to note. If you read David McCullough's book 1776, he mentions that during the battle over new York, the Virginians with their rifled barrels were able to take shots at British troops whose smooth bore muskets couldn't reach far enough for them to hit anything when they'd fire back.

So in that case, the militia was better armed than the troops.

Last edited:
One interesting thing to note. If you read David McCullough's book 177, he mentions that during the battle over new York, the Virginians with their rifled barrels were able to take shots at British troops whose smooth bore muskets could reach far enough for them to hit anything when they'd fire back.

So in that case, the militia was better armed than the troops.
19 trained men equipped with body armor and pdw's couldn't stop one kid in a classroom. How would it turn out if they started going door to door to confiscate, and millions of "Mr. and Mrs. America" decided they'd had enough?

I mean, the FEDs turning artillery, tanks and planes against its own people is end-times stuff. There is no coming back from that. An armed populace is the only thing keeping the FEDs and its masters from subjugating us without having to 'win hearts and minds'.

So your fear is they’ll mistakenly out law every gun..if this is the case they shouldn’t write any legislation. Everything should be taken of the books
They [muppets] will today, tomorrow, and eventually outlaw all firearms for citizens.

There is zero mistake or misunderstanding.

Advertisement
Back