Off-Topic Mass killings

LOL you can't be serious. Learn history my friend
Tbh most dictatorships are started with support by the majority of the populous..are there any examples in the last 100 years of one forming otherwise?..**** even back to **** Germany. The ppl decide. But it usually starts with economic/social struggles that comes with a rise of a political faction that promises to solve the issues..then democratic processes erode from there..so at the end of the day it’s not about **** guns..at least that’s what history suggests

Advertisement
Lots of people worry about medical errors and work hard to systematically address this issue. To err is human, but if we can make systems and protocols that require multiple humans to make different errors to have a bad outcome, then we should make use of such systems. This has been implemented in the medical field for many years and people still worry about and work hard to decrease the cost of these errors. Just because YOU may not be aware of these efforts doesn’t mean that society is general is ignoring it…

Now, talking about statistics, your analysis is statistically flawed because you’re comparing prevalence to incidence.

Also, the generalized statistic you mention is just that… a generalized statistic. This mortality statistic is just like the COVID mortality statistic. If an error occurred and the patient dies, it is called a medical error related mortality. Very few of these (in case of children or adults) are truly mortalities caused by medical errors. Most of these are patients who are unhealthy, very sick, we’re going to have a poor outcome regardless, and they had a medical error in their care that may have possibly resulted in a small becrease in their chance of a good outcome.

So yes, the way a child dies matters…

Scenario 1) a sick child suffering from a disease requiring a liver transplant is coding and getting chest compressions. A doctor accidentally punctures her lung with a needle while trying to get vascular access to administer life saving medications resulting in a pneumothorax and the child dies.

Scenario 2) a gunman goes into a school and shoots a child watching her bleed to death while police wait outside the door.

I’m sure you don’t see any difference… hence your moniker. 😔
"Very few of those cases". Are your a doctor or in health sciences? You're obviously more informed than me, so please educate me. Either way can you cite that.
I'm a very healthy man, but just earlier this year spent 4 weeks in the hospital because a dozen hospitalists and a dozen surgeons couldn't diagnose my small-bowel obstruction caused by a perforated appendix. I sht you not, my wife suggested it as such after googling for hours... and days... and weeks... reading an NIH study about it. All the doctors blew us off - of course. I literally had a doctor ask me if I was 'sure - and just didn't remember' that I'd never had abdominal surgery after not finding scars because they couldn't find my appendix on a CT.

Because I tested + for covid that was their only pursuit... 'oh this is just ileus caused by covid, keep walking around and you'll be fine in a few days'... 4 weeks, appendectomy surgery, and 150k later here I am.

I'm sure I'm just an 'incidence' and my experience was 'rare'. My brother almost died in the same hospital 2 decades earlier after surgery - after an infection was seemingly overlooked for the better part of a day and lost most of his bowels.

PS Why mention by moniker? You have no clue what it means.

Tbh most dictatorships are started with support by the majority of the populous..are there any examples in the last 100 years of one forming otherwise?..**** even back to **** Germany. The ppl decide. But it usually starts with economic/social struggles that comes with a rise of a political faction that promises to solve the issues..then democratic processes erode from there..so at the end of the day it’s not about **** guns..at least that’s what history suggests
You keep leaving out the gun-confiscation part - why is that?

This is fact..the American populace would be soley responsible to A rise of a Tyrannical government in the United States..and it starts with the spread and normalization of LIES that builds mistrust towards the institutions setup to defend against it..Prime example of this would be a major political party that willingly participates in a lie over the results of a national election in order to keep their incumbent leader head of state..claims based with absolutely no evidence but if told enough by elected officials can become the platform of said party..
Is that the party trying to confiscate guns? Asking for a friend.

@Suhrthing how is that post dumb? Unless you actually believe in a “deep state” conspiracy lol..at the end of the day it’s to the people. Not some boogeyman that doesn’t exist. If American falls Under a tyrannical government it will be the American populace who put it in place. Not any outside forces. by way of who they vote to represent them..so if you vote any of these idiots out here claiming fraud in the last election etc etc your complicit in the lies they spread In the chamber

Advertisement
@Suhrthing how is that post dumb? Unless you actually believe in a “deep state” conspiracy lol..at the end of the day it’s to the people. Not some boogeyman that doesn’t exist. If American falls Under a tyrannical government it will be the American populace who put it in place. Not any outside forces. by way of who they vote to represent them..so if you vote any of these idiots out here claiming fraud in the last election etc etc your complicit in the lies they spread In the chamber
If you don't already know how dumb it is, I can't explain it to you.

You keep leaving out the gun-confiscation part - why is that?
Wtf is talking about confiscating guns??..again this is a lie being spread. No one in the current administration has proposed this..nobody in the “woke radical left wing” has proposed this. The only ppl making this a talking point are conservatives feeding off this fear conservative leaning Americans have in big government which is baseless.

Advertisement
Wtf is talking about confiscating guns??..again this is a lie being spread. No one in the current administration has proposed this..nobody in the “woke radical left wing” has proposed this. The only ppl making this a talking point are conservatives feeding off this fear conservative leaning Americans have in big government which is baseless.

What does 'you will not stop us from taking guns out of circulation' mean to you?

Unless he considers Florida a Blue State, he's projecting again:

And can you please provide a quote in which he stated the need to abolish guns..or did he say weapons of war..which I (and most ppl with common sense ppl ) take as meaning automatic rifles. Something that’s been done in America before with bi partisan support. Plus common sense gun laws..again your hearing stuff that’s actually not being said. The battle is within your own head and I’d say your losing atm

Advertisement
Lenin came to power by the October Revolution. It was more by force than populous.

Part of Mao’s rise to power was The Futian Incident.

Pol Pot and Khmer Rouge.

Everyone of Cuba’s governments in the last century have switched hands via coups and armed revolutions.

And can you please provide a quote in which he stated the need to abolish guns..or did he say weapons of war..which I (and most ppl with common sense ppl ) take as meaning automatic rifles. Something that’s been done in America before with bi partisan support. Plus common sense gun laws..again your hearing stuff that’s actually not being said. The battle is within your own head and I’d say your losing atm
Hi Glock 10, we've gone over this "weapons of war / automatic rifles" are already out of circulation - since 1986. What do YOU think he's referring to? Is he not threatening to confiscate guns?!?

He says semi-automatic weapons

Advertisement
Unless he considers Florida a Blue State, he's projecting again:

Lol I fear your absolutely correct. He’s yet to provide a quote from any elected official who’s purpose the bans of all fire arms..it’s because that quote doesn’t exist..lots of projection going on

Lenin came to power by the October Revolution. It was more by force than populous.

Part of Mao’s rise to power was The Futian Incident.

Pol Pot and Khmer Rouge.

Everyone of Cuba’s governments in the last century have switched hands via coups and armed revolutions.
That dude thinks democracy is good... history has taught him nothing.

Lol I fear your absolutely correct. He’s yet to provide a quote from any elected official who’s purpose the bans of all fire arms..it’s because that quote doesn’t exist..lots of projection going on
You do realize 'weapons of war' include rifles and basic handguns right? Cite me ONE example of an American EVER carrying an ar15 into war...

Advertisement
Back