Off-Topic Mass killings

😂 yea He should clearly educate himself on fire arms..using this is like me using Trumps quote on covid when he equivocated it to the Flu..both need to educate themselves
Oh NOW you want to play 'he's just ignorant on definitions' game... FOH.

Advertisement
That dude thinks democracy is good... history has taught him nothing.
Nobody does. Schools don’t teach the dangers of tyranny, communism, Marxism, dictatorships etc.

You also can’t reason with someone who thinks Republicans are bad bc they claim fraud in 2020. Like this entire country wasn’t just put through h*ll for 4 years with the Russia Russia Russia hoax. If people are incapable of separating their thoughts from their parties line, don’t bother.

You do realize 'weapons of war' include rifles and basic handguns right? Cite me ONE example of an American EVER carrying an ar15 into war...
Bruh I can’t help the blanket buzz words politicians use. “Weapons of war” too me, and most ppl is just political word salad..just a catchy phrase to use..sorta like “make America great again”..I’m sure your familiar with that one..I take that cheap shot back..but imo yea I don’t think AR-15 should be on the streets in America. Those who have a hard on for their use..put them in a gun range somewhere. They have business on American streets. And **** sure should have no chance at being obtained legally by 18 year olds..but that’s just my idea shared amongst most Americans

😂 yea He should clearly educate himself on fire arms..using this is like me using Trumps quote on covid when he equivocated it to the Flu..both need to educate themselves
So you’re saying it’s a bad idea for politicians who have no idea about the topic to make a law about it?

How about a “ghost gun” ban, where ghost guns are any unfinished firearm or finished firearm without a serial number on an essential part of the weapon? What is an essential part of a weapon, you ask? Any part that the government decides. It’s not even defined. You think that’ll go well?

What about “red flag laws”? Are you ok with ignoring due process? You think that won’t get abused?

Oh NOW you want to play 'he's just ignorant on definitions' game... FOH.
Lol watching those 2 clip..he’s CLEARLY ignorant on guns. Why he sped so quick in the 2nd one..this is regular practice by politicians..if they’re confused, find acces to the nearest door/walk way or exist while saying “that’s all the time I have”

Advertisement
What I'm saying is that in the last 20 years the UK added many more crimes that were previously not considered violent to the violent crime list. Many of those are not considered violent in the USA so the % increase or decrease in those countries isn't relatable.
For example if you are at a restaurant eating outside with your purse on a table and a criminal runs past and takes the purse without using force or threat of force or violence and doing it so suddenly as to not allow the victim to be afraid in the UK it would be considered a violent crime in the USA following your cited FBI rules it would not have been.
So 20 years ago or even 10 years ago it wouldn't have been included in the UK stats so the % of increase isn't only due to possible more crime but also more liberal interpretation of violent.

LOL... Your story keeps changing. Fail.

"Very few of those cases". Are your a doctor or in health sciences? You're obviously more informed than me, so please educate me. Either way can you cite that.
I'm a very healthy man, but just earlier this year spent 4 weeks in the hospital because a dozen hospitalists and a dozen surgeons couldn't diagnose my small-bowel obstruction caused by a perforated appendix. I sht you not, my wife suggested it as such after googling for hours... and days... and weeks... reading an NIH study about it. All the doctors blew us off - of course. I literally had a doctor ask me if I was 'sure - and just didn't remember' that I'd never had abdominal surgery after not finding scars because they couldn't find my appendix on a CT.

Because I tested + for covid that was their only pursuit... 'oh this is just ileus caused by covid, keep walking around and you'll be fine in a few days'... 4 weeks, appendectomy surgery, and 150k later here I am.

I'm sure I'm just an 'incidence' and my experience was 'rare'. My brother almost died in the same hospital 2 decades earlier after surgery - after an infection was seemingly overlooked for the better part of a day and lost most of his bowels.

PS Why mention by moniker? You have no clue what it means.

Man, that's ROUGH!

Next time, get in touch - I know this doctor who could have figured that out in five minutes.

Just ignore the fact that he wears a grass skirt and has a bone through his nose.

He can also cure malaria - BAD malaria - in 24 hours. If they discover you have more tumors than they can count - he can clear that up entirely - inside four months.

And before you ask - no - he doesn't have a diploma saying his a physician - he just cures stuff. Oh yeah - his Latin quite frankly - sucks.

So you’re saying it’s a bad idea for politicians who have no idea about the topic to make a law about it?

How about a “ghost gun” ban, where ghost guns are any unfinished firearm or finished firearm without a serial number on an essential part of the weapon? What is an essential part of a weapon, you ask? Any part that the government decides. It’s not even defined. You think that’ll go well?
Nah I’m saying if your gunna get up to speak , know wtf your talking about lol. He clearly DID NOT. If your tryna use this to dismiss the issue at hand that majority of Americans agree Is a issue then shame on you. Im not gonna use one guys ignorance as a avenue to dismiss the problem as a whole..as for politicians putting legitimate legislation together, it need to get done..I assure that guy won’t be contributing on writing the language of it

Lol watching those 2 clip..he’s CLEARLY ignorant on guns. Why he sped so quick in the 2nd one..this is regular practice by politicians..if they’re confused, find acces to the nearest door/walk way or exist while saying “that’s all the time I have”
That's your 'party' about to vote on stripping constitutional rights of 300mil Americans. Sounds like the same gun-control your 'party' did 2 centuries ago to keep another people from owning guns.

Advertisement
Nah I’m saying if your gunna get up to speak , know wtf your talking about lol. He clearly DID NOT. If your tryna use this to dismiss the issue at hand that majority of Americans agree Is a issue then shame on you. Im not gonna use one guys ignorance as a avenue to dismiss the problem as a whole..as for politicians putting legitimate legislation together, it need to get done..I assure that guy won’t be contributing on writing the language of it
He doesn't need to write it... He has a vote, and a soapbox. If he's that educated about guns - how educated do you think his constituents are? The letter of the law matters...

He is a part of a large majority of them who have no idea what they’re talking about. And conveniently they’ll be exempted from these new laws they wanna pass. If you want to know something you should never support, it’s something that the people passing the law, don’t have to follow themselves.

This is fact..the American populace would be soley responsible to A rise of a Tyrannical government in the United States..and it starts with the spread and normalization of LIES that builds mistrust towards the institutions setup to defend against it..Prime example of this would be a major political party that willingly participates in a lie over the results of a national election in order to keep their incumbent leader head of state..claims based with absolutely no evidence but if told enough by elected officials can become the platform of said party..
Ok now I'm being to get the tyranny thing. Well played

Advertisement
This is fact..the American populace would be soley responsible to A rise of a Tyrannical government in the United States..and it starts with the spread and normalization of LIES that builds mistrust towards the institutions setup to defend against it..Prime example of this would be a major political party that willingly participates in a lie over the results of a national election in order to keep their incumbent leader head of state..claims based with absolutely no evidence but if told enough by elected officials can become the platform of said party..
1654254560719.png

Advertisement
He is a part of a large majority of them who have no idea what they’re talking about. And conveniently they’ll be exempted from these new laws they wanna pass. If you want to know something you should never support, it’s something that the people passing the law, don’t have to follow themselves.
So your fear is they’ll mistakenly out law every gun..if this is the case they shouldn’t write any legislation. Everything should be taken of the books

So your fear is they’ll mistakenly out law every gun..if this is the case they shouldn’t write any legislation. Everything should be taken of the books
Now you're onto something. The more gridlock in DC, the better off we are. No more reactionary legislation.

Advertisement
Back