Off-Topic Mass killings

Chicago has gun violence bc there are more guns there.

NY iirc, has a pretty low gun mortality rate. I’d have to look at the numbers again but that’s what I recall reading.
As of 2020 which i think is the most recent complete dataset, neither of those cities are in the top 20 of per 100k gun murders/homicides. Per capita statistics also matter.

Advertisement
Interesting about the weed. I’ve smoked it before🤓 I never once wanted to shoot someone while smoking or within an hour of stopping the smoke. Lol. Otherwise I have not wanted to shoot anyone either. Just for clarity.
Yup, its ridiculous and you would think the NRA would not be to pleased about that, but you don't hear much from the pro gun lobbyists regarding that one.

Nixon, while President, wondered why he couldn't just confiscate guns, especially handguns. Times changed. In this case, for the worse.

I know I missed the nutrition discussion ... But .. I have a feeling a vegan has never committed a mass killing. Though I could be wrong.

Advertisement
Lmao…enough shootings, enough assault rifles, enough being blamed for not acting quick enough, and enough being outgunned. That is why they didn’t go in, despite children being murdered..
A woman in the last couple of days shot and killed a guy with an assault rifle at a graduation party. Nobody but this bad guy was killed as he started firing off shots.

The cops cannot be everywhere and those cops where cowards. It was a gun free easy target zone. They had open doors and the ******* just walked in unimpeded to the school. They put fences and have metal detectors at all of these government facilities but not at all of our schools. Where there are heavy gangs they have all of this security. Lot of ****** schools in LA that have lots of security with armed security with AR 15s. They never have any problems that have the same security.

There was plenty of warnings about this clown about what he was going to do and he should have never passed to get any type of weapons. That is what back ground checks are for.

My aunt was at the church in Texas a few years back where a nut came in trying to shoot up the place and a man from a long way put a hole through his head and dropped him. One shot. He did kill one guy before he was dropped.

There are plenty of recorded home security cameras with home invasions on the internet where the owner comes out shooting and killing mutable attackers that are armed with guns. That is what these guns are for.

Grady Judd gets straight to the point and gets it done. This is one of many things that can be done nation wide. Putting a useless sign in front that the school it is a gun free coward zone. How did that work out? The US sends billions overseas or billions on useless waste in the US. They can spend that money on schools. Maybe get rid of the overblown size of administrators and spend that money on security.

Grady Judd gets straight to the point and gets it done. This is one of many things that can be done nation wide. Putting a useless sign in front that the school it is a gun free coward zone. How did that work out? The US sends billions overseas or billions on useless waste in the US. They can spend that money on schools. Maybe get rid of the overblown size of administrators and spend that money on security.

863 til I die. Born and raised in Bartow.

Polk doesn't have a supremacy complex. They have a zero tolerance complex towards evil. Many of my white crackhead classmates are long gone to state prison. There is no majority bias. ****, most cops in Polk are minority!

Grady keeps it real. He doesn't sugar coat the **** that the community has to deal with.

Grady cares more about the grandma in the hood more than the mayor of Chicago. (please debate me on this, if anyone)

The only knock against Polk county is that Grady has a public hate of marijuana. That's it.

Besides that, he's one the most effective sheriffs in the US. Polk can be a rough place. But Grady keep **** in check.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There were restrictions in the original 2nd amendment…
1-regulations “prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons”
2-non-whites could not have weapons..
“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited,” Scalia wrote as he laid out certain exceptions. History demonstrates, Scalia said, “the right was not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”Apr 16, 2021
Oh the good ole days…lol

:rickflair2:

Last edited:
Advertisement

I could only stomach about a minute of this, what was she saying what was the point? Other than the ridiculous statement about three times the speed of light. Most educated people understand that that’s a complete violation of the laws of nature and physics but anyway.

863 til I die. Born and raised in Bartow.

Polk doesn't have a supremacy complex. They have a zero tolerance complex towards evil. Many of my white crackhead classmates are long gone to state prison. There is no majority bias. ****, most cops in Polk are minority!

Grady keeps it real. He doesn't sugar coat the **** that the community has to deal with.

Grady cares more about the grandma in the hood more than the mayor of Chicago. (please debate me on this, if anyone)

The only knock against Polk county is that Grady has a public hate of marijuana. That's it.

Besides that, he's one the most effective sheriffs in the US. Polk can be a rough place. But Grady keep **** in check.

Grady is a great man and is real good friends with my father. In any society to work you have to have law and order. When I get back home I usually see Grady at my father's house in Cypress Gardens. Grady would go spend a couple of weeks at my dad's place during the summer in western Wyoming in the Wind River Range and Grady even bought some property to build a cabin out there.

I know Polk County real well. I was born and grew up in Cypress Gardens and went to high school in Winter Haven. It was a great place to grow up with all the lakes and water skiing. Great memories. Sports where huge with all the world champion water skiers and Cypress Gardens swim team back in the day. They used to shoot a lot of movies revolving around water sports when Cypress Gardens was a around with **** Pope Sr. running everything.

The new growing neighborhood where I grew up, hardly anybody was from Florida. Different countries like Russia, Poland, Cuba, Japan that had to flee communism and the ruins of Japan. Those were my next door and close neighbors and where extremely hard workers. Those Cuban girls were so beautiful. If you ever complained about this country they would be on you like a full court press reaming you out with all their different accents and better have that American flag out of holidays. The rest where from many northern states so I did not grow up in the "south"

You are right about Polk County. Winter Haven I think was about 29% black so we all went to school together starting from first grade and did not know anything about racism. Were all really good friends until we all left. We had a black mayor who was a really well respected great man with a wonderful family we went to school with. A lot of black teachers, coaches and so on and will always hold these people deep in my heart like all great child hood memories. Great sports teams keep us all real close.

I knew some of those white trash types you are talking about and many came from poor communities like Wahneta and Elosie out side of Cypress Gardens and Winter Haven. They were the ones you had to look out for breaking in to your homes and always causing problems or fights at school or outside of the ball parks. That is a place you did not want to go to growing up.

Advertisement
Oh **** ya. Trust me. I love butter and I love steak with a lot of butter on it lmao. I just also know that if I eat to many of those steaks. I will end up being part of that 60% of americans lmao. Really, if I had no self control. I could easily eat a few sticks a day lol. Its definitely one of the tastiest foods out there. Give me a few sicks of italian bread for me to chew on throughout the day. Give me a few porterhouses covered in butter. And I would fry up the rest of my food in heavy amounts of butter. Give me a few platters of cookies and cakes made with a bunch of butter too lol.
1653947305357.jpeg

Grady is a great man and is real good friends with my father. In any society to work you have to have law and order. When I get back home I usually see Grady at my father's house in Cypress Gardens. Grady would go spend a couple of weeks at my dad's place during the summer in western Wyoming in the Wind River Range and Grady even bought some property to build a cabin out there.

I know Polk County real well. I was born and grew up in Cypress Gardens and went to high school in Winter Haven. It was a great place to grow up with all the lakes and water skiing. Great memories. Sports where huge with all the world champion water skiers and Cypress Gardens swim team back in the day. They used to shoot a lot of movies revolving around water sports when Cypress Gardens was a around with **** Pope Sr. running everything.

The new growing neighborhood where I grew up, hardly anybody was from Florida. Different countries like Russia, Poland, Cuba, Japan that had to flee communism and the ruins of Japan. Those were my next door and close neighbors and where extremely hard workers. Those Cuban girls were so beautiful. If you ever complained about this country they would be on you like a full court press reaming you out with all their different accents and better have that American flag out of holidays. The rest where from many northern states so I did not grow up in the "south"

You are right about Polk County. Winter Haven I think was about 29% black so we all went to school together starting from first grade and did not know anything about racism. Were all really good friends until we all left. We had a black mayor who was a really well respected great man with a wonderful family we went to school with. A lot of black teachers, coaches and so on and will always hold these people deep in my heart like all great child hood memories. Great sports teams keep us all real close.

I knew some of those white trash types you are talking about and many came from poor communities like Wahneta and Elosie out side of Cypress Gardens and Winter Haven. They were the ones you had to look out for breaking in to your homes and always causing problems or fights at school or outside of the ball parks. That is a place you did not want to go to growing up.

Everything you said is on point.

I say I'm from Bartow, but I lived near city limits so I went to Lake Region. I grew up off of Bomber road & Transport road; a couple stone throws from Wahneta and Elouise.

Sadly, I can personally attest to the trash that lives in that area. Literally almost every neighborhood kid I grew up with got in trouble with the law growing up. Either dead, strung out, or a jail bird.

My mom and dad did a **** of a job of keeping me and my brothers sheltered. Computers and the internet was our playground growing up. Back in the dial up days. Somehow, that worked out well as we're all working in IT Engineering now.

But also about Grady -- my aunt works for PCSO in the admin department. When my granny died, Grady showed up to her funeral. He's the best.

Advertisement
Back