Off-Topic Mass killings

If you’re looking at it from a circular reasoning standpoint it could, but I don’t give a sh*t about Gun control conspiracies, I’m in full support of the 2nd amendment.

That’s not the issue. The issue is the officers & their inability to act actually got multiple children killed.
7d984e8ced73b9f9b8e5d84222540e9071d0ed10a420687c2c7b693f2696af9c.jpg

Allegedy ONE off duty "good-guy" from BORTAC said f'it I'm going in alone... while these dudes took up perimeter.

Advertisement
If you’re looking at it from a circular reasoning standpoint it could, but I don’t give a sh*t about Gun control conspiracies, I’m in full support of the 2nd amendment.

That’s not the issue. The issue is the officers & their inability to act actually got multiple children killed.
One hundred percent agree. I haven't been in this exact situation of course, but there were situations in my time on the job that I knew there was a gun on the other side of the door. That is what you train for and that is what you sign up for. If you can't make entry with 18 other officers behind you to save the lives of elementary school children, you should have never been in that position in the first place. I will defend fellow officers fiercely, but if this account is correct, it is inexcusable and this is an instance where the officers should be held negligent. You are in a position of public trust, and you ******* blew it big time.

Don't both of those oddities seem... odd?

It’s even odder to focus on this kind of stuff.

Don’t really see an issue. It’s the last couple days in school - maybe it was getting hot in the school, maybe there was a nice breeze, etc etc.

View attachment 187467
Allegedy ONE off duty "good-guy" from BORTAC said f'it I'm going in alone... while these dudes took up perimeter.
The officers inside were not perimeter. They should have immediately breeched the door using any means available. If they are like my dept every officer has either an AR or a shotgun. They had no reason to not put a slug through the lock and neutralize the threat.

It’s even odder to focus on this kind of stuff.

Don’t really see an issue. It’s the last couple days in school - maybe it was getting hot in the school, maybe there was a nice breeze, etc etc.
Surely so. But you'd think they have air-conditioning in west Texas.

Advertisement
The officers inside were not perimeter. They should have immediately breeched the door using any means available. If they are like my dept every officer has either an AR or a shotgun. They had no reason to not put a slug through the lock and neutralize the threat.
Agreed. I'll wait for the AAR...

Such a gd cluster... :(

Miah said she was scared the gunman would return to her classroom to kill her and a few other surviving friends. So, she dipped her hands in the blood of a classmate -- who lay next to her, already dead and then smeared the blood all over herself to play dead.

Miah said it felt like three hours that she lay there, covered in her classmate's blood, with her friends.
She told CNN she assumed at that point the police hadn't arrived on the scene yet.

She said afterwards, she overheard talk of police waiting outside the school. As she recounted this part of the story during the interview, she started crying, saying she just didn't understand why they didn't come inside and rescue them.

1653692422859.png

No words...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We're from the government, and we're here to help.

View attachment 187493

Noticing a lot of narrative shifting here. All of a sudden those that used to scream "I back the Blue!!!" and "The Thin Blue Line is all that separates us from anarchy!!!" and "Blue Lives Matter!!!" are forgetting all those good times.

All of a sudden inept police are part of the "government" and "We can't count on those cowards so you ain't taking MY guns away!"

What are the odds a random teacher propped the back door open 5 minutes before an armed, incel sociopath entered the school?
I used to do a lot of work for schools all over the country, and pretty much everyone would have a door propped open. Not very surprising really. Same with windows, they would have them wide open with no screens or anything. Just another access point.

Advertisement
The moral of the story - throw the training out the window if the commander tells you something different even if it’s completely baseless and tragically wrong.

The truck he crashed wasn't super cheap as well. There was obviously some source of money at grandma's house. I'm not going down the conspiracy theory path of outside funding here at all but am just not fully buying what was probably a premature narrative involving poverty and his supposed bullying.

View attachment 187420
Are people saying he did it because he was poor? Or that most shootings are because of poverty?

Advertisement
Back