Off-Topic Mass killings

I mean it would really only take a couple months and that's if literally all of it went towards equipment.

If I had to guess he never really planned it but always had violent fantasies and intended to act them out at some point after he went past a point of no return (like shooting his grandmother or someone else) because the way he went about it wasn't really methodical, just looking for what he could do to inflict the most damage. I haven't looked to deep into this so I could be wrong about his history.
I mean he obviously had some issue with his grandma too so he could've easily stolen from her or just overdrafted a few bank accounts after getting a couple of introductory type credit cards in his own name too.

I mean if you KNOW you're probably checking out of being a tenant on this planet it's not THAT hard as an employed 18 yr old to scrounge together a couple grand if you have no concern about the financial or familial ramifications.

Advertisement
I believe police funding needs to increase exponentially, especially in regards to training. They should be training during a significant portion of their work week. I also believe that the 2nd Amendment, while needs more regulation...we shouldn't be taking guns out of people's hands.

With that said...

Police have kind of done this to themselves. How many public displays of buffoonery need to happen before some change is made in policing? We are just in a constant cycle of "they'll forget about it" and another incident occurs were police show a complete lack of brains. Cops that have been really trained and are what I'd consider "good cops" are absolutely disgusted by this force's lack of cojones to get the job done and they just stood by while 3rd graders are getting the faces shot off.
Cops have done it to themselves. That’s 100% accurate.

The BPS guy today is much better.

Few takeaways:

- door was propped open by a teacher
- There was a security officer with the school, but he went off campus. He was on radio and rushed back and was a full ******.
- Commander (I'm still unsure who this was) f*cked up. He took the gameplan from Active shooter to hostage situation. This was a huge f*ck up.
- Shooter is not the same guy from the 2018 arrests
Thats because he is a former FBI SAIC. This is his second career.

Advertisement
The truck he crashed wasn't super cheap as well. There was obviously some source of money at grandma's house. I'm not going down the conspiracy theory path of outside funding here at all but am just not fully buying what was probably a premature narrative involving poverty and his supposed bullying.

Screenshot_20220527-144033_Chrome.jpg

The truck he crashed wasn't super cheap as well. There was obviously some source of money at grandma's house. I'm not going down the conspiracy theory path of outside funding here at all but am just not fully buying what was probably a premature narrative involving poverty and his supposed bullying.

View attachment 187420
That body design goes back to 2004. No used vehicle is cheap any more, but it might be a $15,000 vehicle. Of course a fill up costs about the same now.

Anyone have any more info on his parents? I heard an interview with his mom but there was no info on where she is, etc

Advertisement
I believe police funding needs to increase exponentially, especially in regards to training. They should be training during a significant portion of their work week. I also believe that the 2nd Amendment, while needs more regulation...we shouldn't be taking guns out of people's hands.

With that said...

Police have kind of done this to themselves. How many public displays of buffoonery need to happen before some change is made in policing? We are just in a constant cycle of "they'll forget about it" and another incident occurs were police show a complete lack of brains. Cops that have been really trained and are what I'd consider "good cops" are absolutely disgusted by this force's lack of cojones to get the job done and they just stood by while 3rd graders are getting the faces shot off.
As former LEO I can agree with a lot of what you are saying here. Constant training is how the correct response becomes second nature.

Your mileage may vary...as reported in media

- Absent father
- Mother addicted to drugs
- Consistent fights/inappropriate aggression in school/socially
- History of self-harm events
- History of suicidal ideation
- Majority life online/COVID isolated/video games
- No friend/family support group

Obviously we all know people wjo have been successful under far worse origins, but above is certainly a big part of this problem.

That body design goes back to 2004. No used vehicle is cheap any more, but it might be a $15,000 vehicle. Of course a fill up costs about the same now.
Those look like factory rims so I think the absolute oldest it could be would be around a 2016 model but this absolutely isn't my area of expertise.

I just think if that's actually what he was driving as a teenager in a relatively lower income town that poverty probably wasn't as much a factor in his bullying than we were initially told.

Those look like factory rims so I think the absolute oldest it could be would be around a 2016 model but this absolutely isn't my area of expertise.

I just think if that's actually what he was driving as a teenager in a relatively lower income town that poverty probably wasn't as much a factor in his bullying than we were initially told.
I thought the truck was one he stole from his grandmother, not one that he personally had.

Advertisement

With that said...

I agree with all of this.

Yes, keep railing against one man and one woman present in the home raising the kids together. Things are working out so well with all those alternatives. No consequences! Right?

I figure that because biology requires a man and a woman to procreate save the few asterisks, I’d think two parents are better than one. Not always true. I’d say for parents that care it’s likely almost always true.

Look the family that has a man and a woman together in a home with a child is great. I’m not saying it’s bad. I am saying that all of us in America 95% of us have more in common than not. I believe it but can’t prove it. Media wouldn’t go for it anywhooooooo!

Two men that are married are no more likely to molest their adopted kids. What other reason is there to deny two *** men a child? Respectfully, two men love *** and ****. They click. They love each other. They want to be parents. Why does that offend the right so much? I don’t understand.

Your mileage may vary...as reported in media

- Absent father
- Mother addicted to drugs
- Consistent fights/inappropriate aggression in school/socially
- History of self-harm events
- History of suicidal ideation
- Majority life online/COVID isolated/video games
- No friend/family support group

Obviously we all know people wjo have been successful under far worse origins, but above is certainly a big part of this problem.
Sounds like a prime MK-Ultra candidate. o_O

Kidding, probably.

Advertisement
What caught my ear today was when the DPS guy said the resource officer was the ISD police chief - like WTF is "ISD police chief". So in this town (of 16,000) they have a police department, and then they have a separate school district police department. The school district police department has a total of 7 officers. And they are basically crosswalk guards. So in a situation like this, how in the ever living f*ck is a glorified crosswalk guard in command over the city police, the county sheriff, the DPS (which includes Texas Rangers), Bortac, search & rescue, BP Special Forces, and the US Marshalls?

With that said...

I think training is a big component of this. But I also don’t believe they are hiring the right people. I’d rather see them hire X military than testosterone filled guys off the street.

They are also saying they were waiting for a key.

But there was kid interviewed that said the gunman got in by breaking the glass and opening the door. At first I though the kid might just be traumatized and saying whatever came to their mind, but sure enough, the classroom doors have windows.

It was two separate classrooms that had a bathroom between them. One gunman. SEVEN officers there within 10 minutes of the gunman entering the building. But they fell back for 80 minutes and peppered sprayed parents in the parking lot.

Odd that they needed a key when there's a glass window (at least one already broken). Also, this is from the hallway. Outside hinges.

52938D06-514F-41AE-A954-921EDD7DE856-2398898.jpg

What it means is there is greater likelihood of violence. By a ratio that is plainly relevant. Also, I’d wager the likelyhood increases based on other risk factors, including the type of mental illness. I’m not arguing that the mentally I’ll are guilty of “pre-crime” but denying a greater propensity for violence isn’t supported by the data. It’s all risk factor analysis.

I’d wager drug use in this population is also correlated to violence. We are starting to see linkages between drug use and violence in psychotics, but no one wants to talk about that.

I think marijuana usage is wayyyyyy down on the list of problems to tackle.

Advertisement
Back