Off-Topic Mass killings

he is not 100% correct and your data proves it. 55% of the single parent mothers were not college educated. AKA most likely poorer. So it all comes back to poverty.

If you keep demographics the same, the numbers are far less skewed.

I was actually referring to his point that there is tons a research in this area...

College Degree by family Structure. 75% two parent households, 25% one parent household.

The point is family structure determines poverty. It also determines education. Poverty doesn't make people avoid marriage.

Advertisement
100%. The columbine kids had the perfect sitcom parents and look what they did. No one was saying "the 2 parent household caused that". The kid was obviously a depressed loser and was crazy.
So, at 18, was able to spend megabucks in a short period of days buying 2 ARs and a ton of ammo without raising an eyebrow at the gun shop. Just going hunting for armadillos or whatever I guess.

Advertisement
The women's revolution coincided with economic changes that necessitated a two income family to enjoy a standard of living previously enjoyed by a household with a breadwinner. See the end of Bretton-Woods for more details.

Yeah but why does that impact family structure? You would think that would have the opposite affect. It also affected different groups of women differently.

Its not even just that, but just getting stopped for looking like a drug dealer, could end up with you getting charged with "resisting arrest" or similar. Plenty of people get convicted of resisting with no other charges filed. You don't even actually have to resist to be charged either, since unless someone is filming or they have their bodycam on. Its your word vs theirs.
I think you are taking "looking like a drug dealer" to explain what is called reasonable suspicion. If you are in a designated high crime area, out just hanging around at 230am, and a police officer drives by and you make movements that can be interpreted as hiding something or acting "suspiciously," then an officer has a legal right to detain you (this does not mean in handcuffs, it means to tell you you cannot leave without identifying yourself, and explaining why you are there and what you are doing.) This also means that you can be frisked for weapons in the interest of the officer's safety and yours. If you have nothing to hide and are just out for a stroll or whatever, comply with the officer and you'll be on your way. It's simple.

Advertisement
Doesn’t help anything during and if you think defunding police for social workers is smart, you’re part of the problem.
I think defunding the police for social workers is a great idea. Especially in poorer communities. If you don't agree then you should stay tf out of our communities. Your all about state and local rights, when it comes to things that fit your agenda. But when we want to keep our towns safe from oppression that is where you draw the line.

I was actually referring to his point that there is tons a research in this area...

College Degree by family Structure. 75% two parent households, 25% one parent household.

The point is family structure determines poverty. It also determines education. Poverty doesn't make people avoid marriage.
That point is not correct though. Your stats clearly show that poverty makes people avoid marriage since the majority of unmarried people are poor. They aren't becoming poor after they had a child. They are poor, according to your stat, when they have a child.

That point is not correct though. Your stats clearly show that poverty makes people avoid marriage since the majority of unmarried people are poor. They aren't becoming poor after they had a child. They are poor, according to your stat, when they have a child.
How does poverty "make people avoid marriage"?

Advertisement
Where are we on this early quote from Lt. Chris Olivarez of DPS???

"Police officers rushed into the school to get their own children out of the school"

Probably going to need to change that one, Chris.

I think defunding the police for social workers is a great idea. Especially in poorer communities. If you don't agree then you should stay tf out of our communities. Your all about state and local rights, when it comes to things that fit your agenda. But when we want to keep our towns safe from oppression that is where you draw the line.
You're in the minority of your minority. While many black do feel your sentiment about their interatcions with the police, they still want the police there.

Advertisement
Clearly that would mean he was having a more or less normal adolescent experience. Even if he only had a fraction of that. Certainly not all loners end up being mass murdering shooters, but there is one thing that is starting to become clear about all these guys, is that they really don’t interact a whole lot with human beings at least from what I see, they sure spend a lot of time in chat rooms and online and that crap.

I mean honestly I would never do anything like this but I might go half crazy if that’s all I did, I crave being around people I love being around other people and talking shlt - I’ll talk to anybody. The other day I just started a conversation with a pilot at the airport and you just learn so much from talking to strangers, by the way this guy was flying from MIA to Delhi. We talked for about 15 minutes almost made him late.

Point is these loners don’t have any social skills they don’t know how to function in society, and a tiny tiny percentage of them act out in a just bizarre way .
I 1000000% agree with you. Literally every single thing you said. The guys that live in their moms basement are the types to look out for. They have no friends and get no puzzy. And even if they claim " this is how I enjoy my life" its not the case. They may think that because its all they know, but they would enjoy it way more if they actually did things humans were designed to enjoy. Such as *** or interacting with others.

I would never shoot up a school either, but I would be depressed af if all I did was stay by myself all day and only interaction I got was in chat rooms and *********ing.

I am the same as you. I chat with everybody. I also can take a hint too. I am not the annoying chatterbox that bothers the guy next to me in line. But I will start a convo up with a guy in the line and if he takes to it, we chat. And like you said I learn a lot that way. It also helps with women, because if I see a hot girl. I ask for her number. Not in a creep construction worker way, but just in a nice normal way and don't linger around or press the issue if she says no(which more often than not is because she is married or has a BF-or at least claims to lol). I wouldn't have it any other way, since a good chunk of the girls I get are girls I met on the street.

How does poverty "make people avoid marriage"?
I have no idea, but that is what his stat is saying. Maybe because they don't want to pay for the wedding. Maybe because they are less educated so they use less contraceptives. Maybe because they have nothing to spend their time enjoying besides ***. IDK.

I have no idea, but that is what his stat is saying. Maybe because they don't want to pay for the wedding. Maybe because they are less educated so they use less contraceptives. Maybe because they have nothing to spend their time enjoying besides ***. IDK.
I think you're assuming causation that doesn't actually exist. The poverty doesn't "cause" the resistance to marriage.

Have you heard about our war on drugs?
that one is a massive success from a government perspective. They bootstrapped a stazi style spy state that gutted the 4th amendment onto an asset seizure regime that smoked the “takings clause.” Big win for the government.

Oh you meant boondoggle for the plebs? Oh yeah it’s been bad for them.

Advertisement
Back